Finally a solution for removing and controlling Nitrates, Phosphates, nuisance algae with a twist of your wrist! With our newest full control 3-way re-circulating flow system you can speed up or slow down the effluent and target your desired amount of Nitrates, phosphates you want to remove all while not affecting the tumbling speed of the bio-pellets in the reaction chamber. You can remove all or leave trace amounts to prevent over stripping as you wish. There are many other benefits too that is progressively changing the way we all keep and maintain Marine fish and Reef aquariums. Also works great for GFO or Activated Carbon. A fine filter media bag is recommended for GFO or activated carbon use.
*Improved plumbing that is completely water tight assembled the moment you receive it so that it is ready to go the moment you take it out of the box.
* True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. This feature saves A LOT more space and ease of use the moment you get it. The intake is at the bottom and the outtake is from the top; which allows for the most efficient uni-direction flow. External units use twice the amount of space.
* Cell-Cast cone bodies are made of liquid-mold-casted Acrylic into solid seamless tubes that are incredibly durable
* Advanced True Conic design is what makes CAD`s unique "Rhythmic Tumbling Motion" that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. Every pellet churns, swirls around and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom). Soft yet high flow movement with minimal agitation perfect for the Bio-pellets to interact with each other.
* Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc... all comes standard.
*Space saving design and energy efficient. No need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure.
* Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
* Compatible with a large variety of Tapered edged Bio-pellets, GFO or Activated Carbon.
***Avoid use of “perfectly rounded” bio-pellets as they will no properly tumble. Use tapered-edge, oblong, or other non-rounded bio-pellets for best results.***
- 3-way re-circulating valve gives you the control of the Bio-reactor at your hands.
- Total space useage: 6" x 6" x 12" (16" high with plumbing)
- Optimum water height 7” or higher.
- Can hold up to 750ML of Bio-pellets.
- Up to 350G Aquariums Capacity.
- Built in pump.
- 11.5W of energy use.
- Standard 1/2" aquarium tube external port can easily be extended to reach into other chambers for installation.
- Quiet operation
- 100% Cell-Cast acrylic!
Product Manuals & Documentation
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards