Captive Purity represents the highest quality in reverse osmosis technology. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems meet stringent standards and far exceeds the quality of systems from other manufacturers. A wide variety of options ranging from economy 2-Stage RO units to top of the line 5-Stage Powered RO/DI units are available to suit your exact needs.
The 5-Stage Powered RO/DI is great for larger aquariums, for households with low water pressure, or for hobbyists that desire the purest water possible.
Drinking water systems and custom installation solutions are available. Captive Purity Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered and manufactured under strict guidelines to produce extremely pure water with exceptional focus on minimizing phosphates and silicates. This is a very important feature for reef aquariums.
100GPD 5-Stage Pro Powered RO/DI System Features:
- Remove over 98% of all ionic impurities.
- Remove over 95-96% of organic impurities.
- Remove colloidal and particulate impurities.
- Remove micro-organisms and pyrogens.
- Remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, etc.
- All systems include a non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
**Receive 15% off your replacement sediment filters, carbon filters and membranes when you purchase RO/RODI unit from us.
- 1 micron sediment prefilter.
- Very high efficiency 0.5 micron carbon prefilter
- High silica and phosphate rejection TFC membrane.
- Two electronic purity monitors for easy monitoring.
- Powered booster pump to maximize output and efficiency (1:1 Product-to-Waste Water Ratio)
- High and low pressure safety switches
- Quick connect and disconnect fittings.
- Two multi-resin high silica, phosphate, and nitrate absorption DI cartridges for ultra-pure water.
- Includes non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
- The Captive Purity 5-stage Pro Powered RO/DI is a titan among water purification systems offering unparalleled performance in both craftsmanship and water purity.
- Clear Canisters.
All systems include a non-corrosive 3/4" plastic garden hose adapter (non-brass).
Note: A flush valve can significantly enhance the life of TFC membrane by flushing out any harmful impurity from the membrane.
Captive Purity manufactures water filtration and water testing supplies for marine and reef aquaria. The brand is best known for their high-quality line of reverse osmosis filter systems and accessories. Captive Purity also produces refractometers for testing salinity, portable pen-sized meters for testing pH as well as replacement filter media for their RO and RO/DI filter systems.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards