Award winning lifestyle aquarium!
BRING LIFE TO YOUR DECOR
- Enjoy a designer look with that is both simple and sophisticated
- A serene and fascinating approach to living art
- An attractive and unique feature for any environment
- The Aquastyle`s size and design makes it easy to enjoy with minimal maintenance.
- Enhance any home or office decor with the Aquastyle lifestyle aquarium. Placed in a modern or traditional setting, the Aquastyle`s versatility gives you a designer look while providing a living splash of ambiance.
- A serene and fascinating approach to living art, the Aquastyle is an attractive and unique feature for any environment.
- How it fits your lifestyle is up to you. Simple or sophisticated Fresh or saltwater. The Aquastyle`s size and design makes it easy to enjoy wiht minimal maintenance.
High quality formed glass aquarium with glass top
High efficiency power corner filter (only uses 4w)
- The rounded glass corners allow for a seamless view of of the aquarium interior
High output PowerLED light with 81 interconnected diodes
(Safety sealed, low voltage - only uses 7w)
- Powerful compact corner internal filter, completely equipped with filter cartridge and bio-filter material (Substratpro)
- Easy to clean media cartridge can be removed while leaving the filter base in place
- Dosing chamber
- Filtered water silently flows down the unique water slide return, culminating in an oxygenating surface ripple
- Maintains crystal clear water and a biologically balanced ecosystem
- Versatile media basket can be filled with supplied EHEIM Substratpro bio-media or other media such as carbon, Phosephateout, etc.
- Internal aluminum heat sink keeps lamp cool to the touch and does not transfer heat to aquarium water.
- Excellent illumination with nice shimmering effect, generating 1200 lumens at 6000K. The PowerLED`s bright natural daylight provides the vital energy that live aquatic plants and a variety of marine organisms need to thrive. Superb color rendition reveals the aquarium life in the vividness of its natural colors.
- LED Lamp long life rated 20,000 service hours - 5 years with average usage
- Power is supplied through the light track. The LED fixture is vertically and horizontally adjustable.
- Aquarium Dimensions (does not inlude light fixture): 11"H x 9.5"W x 9.5"L
- Pump Output: 53GPH
- Filter and LED Lamp unit are jointly installed onto the aquarium rim with special corner bracket. Each has its own power cord. The light can therefore be switched on and off independtly of the filter. It can also be connected to a light timer (not included).
Product Manuals & Documentation
Eheim Aquarium Supplies
Eheim is one of the most well known and respected brands in the aquarium industry. Their reputation for producing high quality equipment at affordable prices goes back decades. The brand has a loyal following due in large part to Eheim’s reputation for producing reliable, efficient products. The company develops products that recreate the natural habitats of aquatic animals on a smaller scale. In our store you’ll find a variety of Eheim water pumps, filters, filter media, powerheads and feeding tools.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards