The Sentry is a professional grade two- OR one-channel reef aquarium dosing pump that comes complete with all the equipment you need to automatically nourish, balance and protect the environment of your reef aquarium.
Two separate channels, pH Controller & Float-Switch compatibility. Large RED LED display, internal rechargeable backup battery, compact size, quiet, dependable performance dosing as little as 0.3 ml./hour up to 85 ml./hour when used to dose 2-part calcium/alkalinity additives. Also included is a higher-flow (3–800 ml./hour) one-channel tubing set capable of adding up to 5 gals./day. Can easily be used for either night-time only kalkwasser dosing, 2-component dosing or makeup-water additions.
- Two-Channel Capability Built In, with digitally adjustable dosing rates from .15 ml. to 85 ml./hour per channel when used with the included 2-channel tubing set.
- Float Switch Compatibility. A float switch is available as an accessory, and can be plugged into the control jack in the back of the pump. The float switch is connected to transistor-level voltage, providing safety and dependability.
- High Volume One Channel System. The Sentry is also made to be used as a one-channel makeup water doser. Using the included long-life tubing set, the Sentry will pump up to 800 mL per hour, or up to 5 gallons per day.
- Controllable—Using the optional A/C control interface, the Sentry can easily be controlled by other devices, such as pH controllers, electronic float switches or aquarium monitoring systems.
- 24/7 operation—Thanks to the Swiss-made motor and the Sentry is DESIGNED for 24/7 operation 365 days a year.
- Accuracy and Tubing Life- by utilizing a heavy-duty, Swiss-made motor and precision gear drive system, the Sentry pumps at a constant rotor speed of 12 rpm when set at 300. For slower rates, the timing cycle is changed but the rotor speed remains constant. Since it does not rely on friction to drive the pumping mechanism, the output of the pump will remain stable over very long periods of time, and it’s also non-siphoning. Also, since the rotor moves at such a slow speed, tubing life is significantly better than that of higher-speed, gear-less pumping systems. Typical tubing life is 6 months for a two-channel system.
- Built-In Battery Backup—The built-in nickel cadmium battery pack will power the pump for over an hour, providing peace of mind during power outages or in moving the equipment. The settings not only stay in memory, but the pump will actually run on the battery for over an hour. When turned off, the memory of the last rate setting remains in the pump electronics for 24 hours, so when turned back on, it rapidly returns to the previous setting.
- Bright LED Display—Easily visible from a distance or underneath darkened cabinets. Quiet Operation. This pump runs exceptionally quietly, making less noise than most desktop computers.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Manufacturer Warranty: Guaranteed against mechanical or electronic defects for 2 years, both parts and labor. Damage by moisture or customer abuse of the equipment is not covered.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- EcoTech Marine, NYOS, and Aqua Illumination
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards