AUQA GADGET - DESKTOP PERFORMANCE PACK - INCLUDES GHOST SKIMMER, MINIMAX REACTOR, CUSTOM CADDY, SPINSTREAM NOZZLE, & ACCUDRIP ACCLIMATOR
Ghosh Skimmer - Desktop - Information
Unseen. Unheard. Unrivaled Performance -
SkimMate Ghost – Protein Skimmer
Drop in, ready to skim. Completely re-engineered to push the limits of All-In-One skimmers, the SkimMate Ghost Series is packed with a plethora of performance driving features that propels organics out of your aquarium water. These user-friendly, recirculating protein skimmers are equipped with bubble plates, integrated air silencers, and needle wheel impellers, all housed in a pearl white body that embodies a fresh modern look on its’ exterior and an array of performance features on its’ interior.
- Recirculating Design – Passively recirculates bubbles for maximum dwell time
- Drop-In Convenience – Preset to optimal water level and eliminates the need for extra accessories.
- Enlarged Air Silencer Box– integrated into the skimmer’s body for a seamless look while reducing noise.
- Bubble Plate Diffuser – Reduces turbulence inside skimmer to improve skimmate production
- Adjustable Air Valve – Provides air intake control
- Needle Wheel Impeller – Produces dense micro bubbles
- Cup Drain Elbow – Prevents overflows
- Airline Management – Keeps airline organized and “kink free”
- Suspended Pump Design – Reduces vibration by suspension
- Self-Draining – Eliminate messy maintenance
- Low Profile Cup Design – Keeps your skimmer hidden from view
MiniMax Reactor Information
- Dimensions: 3.58” x 2.28” x 9.84”
- Tank Capacity: 20 gallon
- Designed For: NUVO Fusion 10 & 20. Nano 16 (2nd Generation)*
- 6.5 watts
- Flow Rate: 158 GPH
*Please note: the Ghost skimmer will not fit 1st generation Nano 16 aquariums manufactured in 2011 & 2012. Please measure your aquarium to confirm fitment.
If you desire the highest water quality but are frustrated with media reactors on the market….Meet the all new MiniMax. The MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor is a novel approach to optimize chemical and biological filtration for nano aquariums. Its’ innovative Patent Pending design minimizes the need for flexible tubes, pvc pipes, ball valves, thumb screws, and unnecessary clutter that are usually associated with typical media reactors. Its’ ingenious design maximizes performance and offers out of the box responsive flow control, easy maintenance, low power consumption, and the smallest form factor ever built. The versatile MiniMax is designed to be discreetly hidden behind All-In-One Aquariums or placed directly in sumps.
Responsive Flow Control – Unique dual chamber design, allows for quick and responsive flow control within seconds with a simple turn of knob without the need for ball valves and inlet/outlet pipes.
Efficiency – Utilizes upward flow pattern that requires less flow and lower energy consumption.
Eliminate Messy Maintenance– Internal chamber acts as a removable cartridge that simply slides out of outer chamber and automatically drains water out without the need for tools and time consuming thumb screws to unfasten.
Nano Size – We produced the smallest Nano Reactor with the integrated features right out the box. No additional equipment is necessary. Desktop (150ml Max Volume Capacity).
All-In-One Design – For use with Bio Pellets, GFO, or Carbon.
Versatile - Compatible with Innovative Marine NuvoAquarium Mini 16 gallon and other All-In-One aquariums.
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 2.3" x 11.41"
- Power Consumption: 2.5 watts
- Pump Flow Rate: 52 gph
- Maximum Capacity: 150 mL
Customize your mechanical, chemical, and biological filter media or convert to a living refugium with our larger and more robust CustomCaddy media baskets. Choose between your favorite filter pads, activated carbon, ion exchange resins, or synthetic polymers to target specific toxins and pollutants.
All CustomCaddy media baskets are designed to fit all NUVO aquariums to boost filtration and extract a wide range of impurities for a cleaner and clearer aquarium.
Features four laser cut slots and two slide out acrylic shelves to accommodate the media of your choice. Convenient sliding door grants quick access for ultra-fast media changes and makes maintenance a breeze.
Spin Stream Information
- Made from quality cell cast acrylic
- Clear Acrylic – Front and Back Panel
- Black Acrylic – Side Panels & Curved Handle
- Perfect for Natural Filtration
- Easily converts to a refugium by removing shelves
- Pair with the MagnaFuge LED for a total experience
- Designed to fit all media types and sizes
- Quick Maintenance
- Just add your favorite Media
CATCH THE WAVE
Instantly create turbulent currents that mimic natural ocean tides with the “Must Have” accessory for the NuvoAquarium. Watch as your corals naturally sway back and forth as nature intended. The SPINSTREAM effortlessly exhausts random 40 degree circular wave patterns to enhance oxygen levels, coral expansion, and nutrient import/export.
AccuDrip Acclimator Information
- Creates random 40°circular wave patterns
- Requires no additional electricity
- Improves oxygen levels
- Improves coral expansion & growth
- Helps remove waste from corals
- Fits ALL NuvoAquariums w/o adaptors
- Compatible w/most : All in One Tanks, Power heads, & canister filters
- Intended for use with flow rates between (52 – 600) gallons per hour
- Included: ½", 5/8", and ¾" "Cut to Fit" rubber adaptors
There’s nothing more heartbreaking than bringing new tank inhabitants home and watching them stressed and traumatized from improper acclimation.
You can reduce shock and stress induced diseases by acclimating all new specimens safely and easily with our professional Patent-Pending drip acclimation method. Providing the smoothest transition for your new tank mates is the single most important decision to safeguard against unwanted distress. Even the slightest differences in temperature, pH, and specific gravity (salinity) are detrimental and prevents a long healthy life.
The AccuDrip is the smart investment for relocating new livestock from point A to point B with minimal complications. Its’ Patent-Pending self-priming siphon bulb is the sanitary choice to keep aquarium water off your hands and away from your mouth while displaying a constant visible drip count at eye level.
The AccuDrip utilizes a rigid tube that hangs virtually on any aquarium which flows water through a transparent self-priming siphon bulb that doubles as a visual drip counter and is controlled with a precision thumb wheel rolling clamp. Only requires one gentle squeeze to create a siphon guaranteed everytime!
Use a clean and designated bucket and release your live fish, coral, or invertebrate along with the water contents. Always remember to allocate one bucket for fish only and one for corals and invertebrates to prevent cross contamination.
Steps to Success
1. Insert the longer rigid tubing end into the flexible tube. Hang rigid tube on edge of aquarium and place other end of line into your bucket.
2. Close the rolling clamp and a simple squeeze of the siphon/drip chamber will create a siphon.
3. Slowly roll the clamp to open position until your desired drip rate is achieved.
4. We recommend that the water volume is tripled to slowly equalize all water parameters.
Drip Rate Guideline
1-2 Drips per second - for snails, shrimps, crabs, starfish, anemones
2-3 Drips per second - for wrasses, puffers, anthias, gobies, butterflies
2-4 Drips per second - for majority of other fish such as angels, tangs, corals
Simply hang the rigid tubing on a cup of freshwater to rinse out any excess salt that may clog.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- EcoTech Marine, NYOS, and Aqua Illumination
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards