Using the latest Dense Matrix LED technology, Kessil is drastically transforming the way LED lighting is used in the aquarium industry. Featuring an intense, point-source LED aquarium light, Kessil`s specially designed optics focus and direct light both efficiently and effectively. Not only do these long-lasting LED aquarium lights save energy, they eliminate excess heat that is characteristic of traditional broadband sources.
The Kessil A150W Special Blend, available in three variations, is a compact, versatile and radiant choice in aquarium LED lighting. The advanced thermal design of Kessil LED lights prevents them from heating up your tank and also ensures they’ll shine brightly for years to come. Kessil light is densely packed and features a high-power LED array that creates the beautiful shimmery effect of metal halide lighting without the excessive heat and power consumption. Highlight the kaleidoscope of colors in your coral reef with Kessil LED reef lighting.
YOUR COLOR CHOICES
- A150W SKY BLUE: 10000K Special Blend The Sky Blue’s distinctive spectrum emits light similar to a 10000K light. Bask your corals in a natural-looking light that shines optimum wavelengths for growth.
- A150W OCEAN BLUE: 15000K Special Blend The Ocean Blue model delivers a unique mix of wavelengths that resemble a 15000K light. Create a visually stunning shimmer effect in your reef tank while your corals grow to new heights.
- A150W DEEP OCEAN BLUE: 20000K Special Blend Choose Deep Ocean Blue to produce a deep blue hue in your underwater world. The special blend of wavelengths emulates a 20000K light and creates a truly lifelike environment for your wet pets.
- A150W AMAZON SUN: 6700K Special Blend brings the power of the sun to your freshwater tank. This model is a true 6,700 K light that promotes lush plants and vibrant aquascapes.
Illuminator Power Consumption 32 Watt Maximum Input Voltage 24 VDC ± 5%
Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz Output 24 VDC, Maxiumum 2.1A, 50 Watts
BEST PRACTICES FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- You can mount the fixture using the versatile Kessil Pendant Gooseneck Clamp/Mount.
- To hang the LED for aquarium use from a wood, acoustic or similarly textured ceiling, mount 2 metal hooks and hang the light by its brackets. The metal hooks should have diameters of at least 2.5mm and thread numbers of at least 6.
- For sufficient airflow, the intake and venting holes should be at least 12 inches from surrounding obstructions.
- Kessil recommends A150W lights to be placed 1 to 2 feet above the aquarium being illuminated.
- Plug the light’s power supply into an outlet with the proper specifications.
- Do not use the A150W lights outdoors. They are intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the air vents and fan clear of dust. To clean the fan, insert the tip of a CO2 (or similar) dust blower into one of the vent slots and spray.
- Keep the diffuser (lens) clean. If the diffuser becomes contaminated with water, dust or other particles, clean it with isopropyl alcohol. Wet a cotton swab or a napkin in isopropyl alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the diffuser and let it dry.
Kessil warrants, to the original buyer, all of its products to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Kessil will replace or repair to proper working condition any products that are returned under warranty. Products repaired or replaced under warranty are only warranted for the remaining unexpired period of time of the original warranty.
Product Manuals & Documentation
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards