The A350 uses DiCon Lighting’s X350 Dense Matrix LED™ platform, has an advanced vapor cooling thermal management system and a 90W maximum power rating. This uniquely designed spectrum is a combination of two slightly refined Kessil spectrums: Sky Blue and Deep Ocean Blue. These two spectrums can easily be adjusted by manually tuning two knobs. When both channels are at their maximum level, the spectral characteristic is close to Kessil’s signature Ocean Blue spectrum, but a touch brighter.
The A350 comes with a 31-degree (62-degrees edge to edge) reflector and delivers a stream of intense focused light that can penetrate to the very bottom of a deep tank. This model is recommended for users with tanks deeper than 24” or for reefers who have corals with high intensity lighting requirements.
The advanced thermal design of Kessil LED lights prevents them from heating up your tank and also ensures they’ll shine brightly for years to come. Kessil light is densely packed and features a high-power LED array that creates the beautiful shimmery effect of metal halide lighting without the excessive heat and power consumption. Highlight the kaleidoscope of colors in your coral reef with Kessil LED reef lighting.
- Superior Optics: Expertly designed optics effectively directs spectrum-specific light for deeper penetration into aquariums.
- Dense Matrix LED: Generations ahead. Unparalleled high-power, 86.5W dense LED array emits intensely bright light.
- Vapor Cooling: Advanced vapor cooling thermal management system keeps LED`s running efficiently.
BEST PRACTICES FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Illuminator Power Consumption 86.5 Watt Maximum
- Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz Output 24 VDC, Maxiumum 1.87A
- The A350 is NOT compatible with the A150 Gooseneck
- To hang the LED for aquarium use from a wood, acoustic or similarly textured ceiling, mount a metal hook and hang the light by its ring. The metal hook should have diameters of at least 2.5mm and thread numbers of at least 6.
- For sufficient airflow, the intake and venting holes should be at least 12 inches from surrounding obstructions.
- Kessil recommends A350 lights to be placed 1 to 2 feet above the aquarium being illuminated.
- Plug the light’s power supply into an outlet with the proper specifications.
- Do not use the A350 lights outdoors. They are intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the air vents and fan clear of dust. To clean the fan, insert the tip of a CO2 (or similar) dust blower into one of the vent slots and spray.
- Keep the diffuser (lens) clean. If the diffuser becomes contaminated with water, dust or other particles, clean it with isopropyl alcohol. Wet a cotton swab or a napkin in isopropyl alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the diffuser and let it dry.
Kessil warrants, to the original buyer, all of its products to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Kessil will replace or repair to proper working condition any products that are returned under warranty. Products repaired or replaced under warranty are only warranted for the remaining unexpired period of time of the original warranty.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- EcoTech Marine, NYOS, and Aqua Illumination
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards