SpectraPure® Low-Waste 90gpd CSPDI 4-Stage RODI System w/ Manual Membrane Flush. Upgraded for 2014, the new CSPDI incorporates SpectraPure’s individually tested, 99% ultra-high-rejection SpectraSelect™Plus TFC membrane, 0.5 micron Sediment & 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filtration Stages, a Super-DI™ SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity DI Cartridge, and a sturdy, powder-coated wall mount bracket. With the new 3-Probe TDS Meter, water purity levels are now monitored at the membrane feed, at the membrane output, and at the DI stage output, assuring “000 TDS” product water. Periodic membrane flushing rinses accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the membrane surface. Membrane life and performance are preserved, allowing for a sustained 2:1 waste-to-product ratio. Feed valve, ASO valve, float valve, pressure gauge, and hose adapter are all included. Ultra-high-purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of our best TFC RO membranes and specialty deionization cartridges.
*RO and RODI systems that are installed areas with low feed-water pressure (lower than 45 PSI) often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
- 2:1 waste-to-product ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SpectraSelect™Plus 90gpd individually tested ultra-high (99%) rejection thin-film composite RO membrane
- Manual membrane flush valve for extended membrane life and performance
- SuperDI™ SilicaBuster™ high-capacity DI cartridge w/ custom blended ultra-pure deionization resins
- 0.5 micron MicroTec™ long-life high-efficiency sediment pre-filter
- 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter w/ 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity… all the carbon block you ever need
- Three-probe inline TDS meter monitors membrane feed water, membrane product water, and DI product water purity
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change pre-filters
- Automatic shutoff valve (ASO) controls membrane feed while saving water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- High-quality standard 10 inch clear filter housings
- Deluxe powder coated wall-mount bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (-MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Manual-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Manual-Flush (-MF) systems.
Product Manuals & Documentation
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
We ship live plants, live foods, and frozen foods within the contiguous United States. Each of these categories is subject to its own $19.99 flat-rate shipping fee to cover the special packaging and/or expedited shipping costs required to ensure safe delivery. Orders with 12+ live plants ship free!
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
AquaIllumination, CoralVue, Digital Aquatics, EcoTech Marine, IceCap, Innovative Marine, Kessil, Korallen-Zucht, Maxspect, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, Red Sea, Reef Glass, Reef Octopus, Somatic, and Vertex Aquaristik
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards