SpectraPure® 100gpd MaxCap® UHE™ Ultra-High-Efficiency 5 Stage RO/DI System has been designed to conserve one of our most precious resources ... Water. This 100 gallon-per-day RO/DI System combines our innovative UHE™ 1:1 Ratio RO Technology with our field-proven MaxCap® DI Technology to create a water processing system that produces high-quality ultra-pure water, while reducing water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems. Produce 100gpd of ultra-high-purity DI water without compromising membrane life or system reliability. We have miniaturized the technology used in our rugged commercial PSP systems to achieve an incredible 1:1 ratio (* that’s ONE gallon of DI product water for ONE gallon of waste water *) all in a microprocessor-controlled unit no bigger than a standard RO/DI system! Even with such high production rates, the revolutionary MaxCap® UHE™ has extremely low operational costs compared to other systems. Pre-filters last 2-3 times longer over conventional higher waste systems and the integral microprocessor-controlled UHE boost module automatically performs periodic pure-water membrane flushes to extend membrane life and eliminate TDS creep. The MaxCap® UHE™ RODI System also incorporates our new MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity ("HC") DI Cartridges for extra-long-life between DI Cartridge changes ... all to produce Ultra-Pure DI water at half the cost of other systems.
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
Ultra-High Efficiency Module -- Low Waste system (1:1 or better*).
Integral Booster Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
Automatic Periodic Pure Water Membrane Flush!**
Membranes last longer! No more TDS Creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop.
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 Micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb® Sediment Filter. 5X more dirt holding capacity than a standard 0.5 Micron Filter!
- Our best 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need.
- Pre-Filters last 2x-3x longer in the UHE system as less waste = less water thru pre-filters = longer life = more money saved!
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality individually tested SpectraSelect™ High-Rejection (98+%) RO Membrane
- 100 Gallons Per Day (or more!)
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- 33% larger capacity MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ 10” DI High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridges.
- MaxCap® DI has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure’s Silica-Buster™ DI maximizes silica & phosphate removal.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SYSTEM:
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Meters: Accurately monitor TDS at each stage. No more guessing when to change DI cartridges. You can always be assured of “000 TDS” water.
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge: Monitors Pre-Filter changes.
- Filter Wrench: Helps remove Housing Canisters.
- Dual Electric Float Switches: Automates system to fill an atmospheric storage tank (open reservoir - provided by user) of any size.
* In areas having extremely poor water quality (TDS >350ppm) we recommend the system be operated at a 2:1 ratio of waste to product in order to maximize membrane life.
** The UHE system is designed to automatically fill an open-air pure-water-reservoir of any size (not included) by installing two float level control switches.
Pure water reservoir is required to fully automate system flush cycle, and failure to install the auto-flush plumbing for this unit will void warranty.
Product Manuals & Documentation
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards