Pro-Heat D-58 LED Digital Display Temperature Controller
Conversion Fahrenheit and/or Celsius:
- Max safe output: 800 watt
- 2-Seperate digital display (water temperature / set temperature)
- Dual scale display (°F or °C)
- Precision (±1.8°F / ±1°C)
- Control range (32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C)
- Auto electronic control
- Ideal for aquarium, pond, electro-plating, industrial field
- Push up button once to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius or push up button again to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
How To Set Temperature:
- Water temperature will be shown automatically with Fahrenheit when green light indicates °F or with Celsius when green light indicates °C
- Push set button for a few seconds until set temperature display begins blinking of numerals continuously
- Set temperature by pushing up button or down button. Each button push will either increase or decrease temperature by 1 degree increment
- After setting temperature desired push set button once again. Note that automatic "SET" temperature has been fixed at 78 °F (20°C)ON/OFF Indicator Light
- ON/OFF indicator light will be red until desired set temperature is reached when an actual water temperature is lower than set temperature.
- When desired `SET` temperature is reached, the ON /OFF indicator will not be illuminated.
- If water temperature drops below desired `SET` temperature, the heater will automatically turn on to heat water (ON /OFF indicator light will be red)
- For the automatic heater to regulated water temperature to the desired `SET` temperature, the heater must remain plugged into a wall outlet with electrical power
- Note that converting `SET` temperature from °C to °F will create a 1F reading discrepancy with water temperature readingSpecifications:
- Temperature control range: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Temperature measurement range: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Precision: ±1°C (±1.8°F)
- Voltage:115 volt, HZ: 60 HZ, Amps: 10A
- Max. Load: 800 watt
- Temperature display: 3 digit (display down to one place of decimal)
- Setting temperature display: 3 digit (not display down to one place of decimal)
- Sensor (probe) cord length: 6 feet
- Indicator light: heater ON / OFF (ON is red light)
- Conversion of reading in °C or °F: Green light
- Resolution for water temp: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Resolution for set temp: 1°C / 1°F
Available Heating Elements
- Avoid an excessive temperature, humidity, shock and direct sunlight. When switching on the electric power after power is off, make sure your set temperature has been changed or not. This controller`s automatic set temperature has bee fixed at 78°F (26°C)
- Keep the controller away from the high voltage or motor
- Temperature controller can be used to adjust water temperature of reef tanks. Ensure that any metal Halide lamp is positioned at least one foot (30 cm) above the tank surface. Metal Halide lighting position is very crucial during summer months because the lamp will continually heat water even after the heater has automatically shut off after reaching set water temperature. The Metal Halide lamp continually contributes to the heating process through its fluorescent lighting. It is advisable to adjust light output with a dial or digital temperature control unit.
Caution For Heating Elements
- Unbreakable Titanium Heating tube
- Chemical resistance of titanium is very good service (no effect-excellent) against sodium chloride (NaCl) - SALTWATER
- Fully submersible
- Heating tube can be positioned in either a vertical or horizontal position in the water.
- Fully submerse heating element into water. Never expose any portion of the heating element to air. The exposed portion of heating element may burn out and malfunction
- Never expose the thermo sensor to air. Exposure will produce inaccurate water temperature reading and cause heater to unnecessarily heat water according to the incorrect thermo sensor reading.
- Never place the heating element under gravel. This will hinder even heating element dissipation.
- Never place the thermo sensor rear the heating element. It will cause inaccurate control of the water temperature. Place the thermo sensor at least 12 inches (1 foot) away from the heating element.
- Whenever putting any kinds of electrical devise into your aquarium, whether, it is water pump, heater etc, it is advised that all aquarium be grounded with a proper grounding probe. If not, possible electrical shock may occur
- The Titanium heater is for main glass aquarium tank use only.
- Do not use the titanium heating tube in an acrylic sump tank (wet / dry trickle filter tank) or designed module tanks.
Won Brothers, Inc. is an innovative company which manufactures, imports, and exports only the highest quality products and accessories for the aquarium industry. They have proudly been offering affordable, quality aquarium and pond products to the industry. Their goal is to provide quality assurance to our customers. At Won Brothers, Inc. they consistently develop new products which makes caring for aquariums and ponds a more enjoyable experience. They also import select items which meets or exceeds our high expectations of quality and performance. All of their products are tested in a laboratory like setting before it is offered on the market.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- EcoTech Marine, NYOS, and Aqua Illumination
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards