Algaefix helps control algae growth and keeps aquarium glass, equipment or other ornaments and plants clean.
Algaefix is quick and effective when "green water" is present, as it is a form of an algae bloom, or the result of having string or hair algae.
The formula will not harm fish and plants when used as directed, but should not be used with freshwater crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs and lobsters.
- Add 1 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water
- Repeat dose every three days until algae subsides
- Scrape and siphon any dead algae from aquarium
- Once under control, add 1 dose per week to control growth and reduce maintenance
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Caution: Do not use with freshwater crustaceans. Do not reuse or refill container.
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Aquarium Supplies
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals (API) has been helping people take good care of ornamental fish for over 40 years. Their research and development scientists have advanced the care of fish with all-natural medications, stable bacteria for biological filtration, one-bottle test kits, consumer-friendly dosing caps and much more. They’ve received over 25 global patents for their breakthrough innovations in the aquatics industry. And they continue to look for ways to improve the fishkeeping experience for hobbyists. Research. Experience. Dedication to scientific, quality treatment for healthy fish. It’s what makes API the first choice of aquarium owners. API manufactures and sells hundreds of products across many different product categories, including aquarium and pond treatments, aquarium equipment, aquariums and fish nutrition.