API MelaFix 64oz
API MelaFix treats bacterial infections and promotes regrowth of damaged fins and tissue. It will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor your aquarium water or ornaments. Safe for use in reef aquariums and with live plants. For use in fresh or salt water. MelaFix has been formulated to work in combination with PimaFix to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases. 100% safe for use on all species of fresh and saltwater fish.
- All-natural antibacterial
- Treats bacterial infections from open wounds and abrasions
- Treats tail rot, eye cloud, and mouth fungus
- Promotes regrowth of damaged fins and tissue
- Can be used when introducing new fish to an aquarium to reduce chance of spreading disease
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter pH, or discolor water
- Safe for reef aquariums, live plants, and for use on all species of fresh and saltwater fish
- Can be used in conjunction with Pimafix to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases
Directions for use:
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Aquarium Supplies
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals (API) has been helping people take good care of ornamental fish for over 40 years. Their research and development scientists have advanced the care of fish with all-natural medications, stable bacteria for biological filtration, one-bottle test kits, consumer-friendly dosing caps and much more. They’ve received over 25 global patents for their breakthrough innovations in the aquatics industry. And they continue to look for ways to improve the fishkeeping experience for hobbyists. Research. Experience. Dedication to scientific, quality treatment for healthy fish. It’s what makes API the first choice of aquarium owners. API manufactures and sells hundreds of products across many different product categories, including aquarium and pond treatments, aquarium equipment, aquariums and fish nutrition.