The Cyclone`s unique titanium coil has 2/3 more surface area than any comparable aquarium water chiller, providing up to 25% higher efficiency rates while consuming less electricity. Performance and reliability have made the Cyclone the premier drop-in chiller for professional aquarists world wide. Features of the Cyclone include:
- 5ft Flexible Refrigeration Line
- No Plumbing Required
- Remote Helix Titanium Coil
- Fresh or Saltwater Use
- Compact Design
- Quiet Operation
- Black ABS Cover
- Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (134A)
- Requires Temperature Controller
- Full Two Year Manufacturer`s Warranty
- Model #: CY3
- Horsepower: 1/4
- BTU: 3080
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 5.4
- Min. Flow Past Coil (gpm): 8
- Coil Length: 9in
- Coil Diameter: 3in
- Riser Height: 7.5in
- Estimated Capacity: 125-180gal
- Dimensions: 12in x 15in x 11in
LCD Electronic Temperature Controller - This device is operable from a distance of up to 400 feet and has a superior accuracy for pinpoint temperature control of -30 °F to 220 °F. This digital display is easy to read and a pushbutton control allows you to choose selectable heating and cooling modes. It is not easy to find all these features in such an inexpensive monitor. A keypad lockout provides tamperproof protection. EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outage. This is an OEM product for some of the largest industrial chiller & heater manufacturers. Outperforms other thermostats which cost substantially more. Input power requirements 120 or 208/240 volts. Can control heater & chiller of up to 9.8 amps or approx. 1,000 watts! Dimensions: 6.52" x 2.7" x 2.48". Made in the USA. One-year warranty.
- Temperature range 1 °F to 30 °F
- +/- 1° F Differential (i.e. can be set to turn on heat at 79 and off at 80; or turn chiller (or cooling fan) on at 85 and off at 65, etc.)
- Easy programming of setpoints, differential and heating/cooling mode using 3 front-mounted buttons. Select F or C scales at the push of a button.
- Pre-wired with power cord & remote sensor on 8-foot cable. Can be extended up to 400 feet using standard 22 gauge sensor wire (not included)
- 1/5-1/2hp are designed to operate in warm water applications only, maintaining temperatures between 65-85F.
- 3/4hp and up units can maintain temperatures between 40-85F.
- 1/2hp & up Chillers are made to order and take 1-2 weeks (excludes shipping time).
Warning as required by state law - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birthdefects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Aqua Logic Aquarium Supplies
Aqua Logic was founded in 1989 to meet the demand for quality products in the live seafood and aquaculture industries. Among the products that Aqua Logic has developed are titanium water chillers, heat pumps, heat exchangers, filters, display and holding tanks. Over the years, the company has expanded the art of aquatic filtration and temperature control to meet the needs of a variety of applications including public aquariums, zoos, theme parks and resorts, research labs and hydroponics facilities worldwide. Knowledge of materials and process are the cornerstone of its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where all Aqua Logic’s products are carefully designed and built by fabricating with titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics and wood.