AF Growth Boost is a supplement for growth acceleration in all types of corals. Its unique composition of carefully selected amino acids significantly improves coral polyps extension, heals their tentacles and strengthens their metabolism.
Enriched with calcium carbonate, corals will use Growth Boost while building their skeletal structure by significantly accelerating the calcification process with high content of amino acids that ensure healthy growth. This perfectly balanced formula also boosts frag growth and helps frag adaptation to their new environment.Use Guidelines and Recommendations
- Dosage: 1 measuring spoon per 100 l of water after lights out.
- All powdered coral supplements have a recommended dosage of 1 spoon per 100 l (27 US gal) of water, though, it’s important that each aquarium is different and the dosage may vary depending on the coral cast.
- We recommend to start dosing foods and supplements at half of the recommended dose or (even ¼) of the recommended amount and observe the corals and their reaction to the administered food.
- Once the aquarium shows no sign of overdose, we recommend increasing dosage to the target dose.
- Corals such as Zoanthus, Ricordea and other mushroom corals should be fed during the day.
- In order to facilitate the food absorption, SPS and LPS corals should be fed after lights out.
- In order to ensure the best nutrient absorption, all supplements and foods for corals should be dispensed directly into the aquarium.
- During the feeding we recommend switching off the skimmer for about an hour.
- Product for aquarium use only.
- Store in a cool place away from the light.
- Keep away from children.
Aquaforest got its start in 1995 manufacturing substrates and aquatic plant fertilizers for zoos, aquariums, and professional plant farms. They soon expanded into farming their own aquatic plants, fish & corals, and invested heavily into research for developing their own sea salt, foods, and supplements to maintain those farms. Aquaforest’s products became available for retail in 2011 after many years of honing and perfecting their craft. The entire range – including test kits, supplements, salts, foods, and more-- has gained significant attention from marine aquarists worldwide.
February 17, 2020
Yes, I would recommend this.
Pros: High quality supplement
Cons: Too soon to see a difference
Still to soon to tell if I’m seeing direct results. Nitrates are at 1ppm and phosphates at 0.2 so I’m def in the range to supplement this product. It’s only been one week and I broadcast feed after the lights go out. Skimmer and up both turned off for an hour. I will write a future review once I see or don’t see results.
Was this review helpful? 0 1