Poly Glue is polymer adhesive that can be used to help build your aquascape and mount coral.
Their pellet form quickly melts in hot water, fusing them together to make a malleable putty that will fit into cracks and crevices. Once the glue cools, it forms a hard, yet flexible bond, but can be reused when removed and heated back up, just in case.
Poly Glue is reef safe, biodegradable, and will not affect your water chemistry.Use Guidelines and Recommendations
- Glue granules should be placed in hot water (about 60ºC/ 140ºF)
- After a few minutes a mass can be easily formed, which will have the best adhesive properties
- The adhesive will become completely solid when placed in the aquarium
- It is recommended that gluing process is performed out of the water
- Coral can be placed in the water 30 seconds after bonding
- Unused mass can be used again
- Biodegradable product
Aquaforest got its start in 1995 manufacturing substrates and aquatic plant fertilizers for zoos, aquariums, and professional plant farms. They soon expanded into farming their own aquatic plants, fish & corals, and invested heavily into research for developing their own sea salt, foods, and supplements to maintain those farms. Aquaforest’s products became available for retail in 2011 after many years of honing and perfecting their craft. The entire range – including test kits, supplements, salts, foods, and more-- has gained significant attention from marine aquarists worldwide.