Aquaforest Components PRO x3 5L Bottles
The Aquaforest Components PRO is a balanced calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium solution with all other major and minor elements. Components PRO was formulated by a team of qualified specialists and backed by many years of experience. When dosed regularly, Components PRO provides adequate levels of carbonate hardness, magnesium, and calcium (KH 6.5-8.5, Ca 380-460 ppm). This highly-efficient reef tank supplementation method has also been modified and enriched with all the microelements necessary for your aquarium. Dosing just got easier!
- All-in-One Macro and Trace Element Reef Supplement
- 2x Concentrated for Maximum Efficiency
- Ideal for SPS, LPS, and Clams
- 5000 mL Component PRO 1 (Ca, Sr, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Co, Mo)
- 5000 mL Component PRO 2 (Kh- HCO3, F, I)
- 5000 mL Component PRO 3 (Mg, S, K, B, Sr, Li)
Dosing will vary per your aquarium`s demand for trace elements. All the fluids should be dosed equally based on Ca, KH and Mg consumption. Regularly test your water and establish the optimal dose basing on analysis results. With average SPS coral stock, the recommended Components Pro dose is 12 ml per 100 liters of water daily. When water parameters aren’t in the recommended range, use one of the Aquaforest Lab additives (Ca Plus, Mg Plus, KH Plus) until reaching the desired levels.
- Component 1 Pro contains: Ca, Sr, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Co, Mo
- 25 ml dissolved in 100 l / 27 US gallons raises Ca by 9 ppm
- Component 2 Pro contains: HCO3, F, I
- 25 ml dissolved in 100 l / 27 US gallons raises KH by 1.3 dKH – Alk 0.46 meq / l
- Component 3 Pro contains: Mineral salts, Mg, S, K, B, Sr, Li
- (25 ml dissolved in 100 l / 27 US gallons raises Mg by 0.76 ppm
Due to the high concentration of the product, regular maintenance of the dosing lines is recommended.
Dosage: With an average coral stocking: 12 ml daily/100 liters (27 US gal) of water.
Note: Dosing components too quickly together may cause precipitation. It is recommended to wait 1 hour between dosing each component to prevent elements from falling out of solution.
Aquaforest got its start in 1995 manufacturing substrates and aquatic plant fertilizers for zoos, aquariums, and professional plant farms. They soon expanded into farming their own aquatic plants, fish & corals, and invested heavily into research for developing their own sea salt, foods, and supplements to maintain those farms. Aquaforest’s products became available for retail in 2011 after many years of honing and perfecting their craft. The entire range – including test kits, supplements, salts, foods, and more-- has gained significant attention from marine aquarists worldwide.