Pro Bio S is a unique composition of specially selected probiotic bacterial strains designed to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter before they become toxic. This bacteria initiates the process of reducing harmful nitrates and phosphates, which are latter removed from the water by a protein skimmer.
Pro Bio S is especially recommended for large, demanding and heavily stocked tanks.
- Creates a natural biological filter, hindering the development of pathogenic microflora
- Increases the release of macro and micronutrients
- Significantly reduces inhabitants` risk of disease
- Increases inhabitants` resistance to stress
- Great source of bacterioplankton – the most important coral food
Dosage and Use:
- 1 drop per 25 gallons (100 l) of water daily
- After opening, store in the fridge, if the temperature exceeds 75°F (24°C)
- Shake before use
- In order to keep the probiotic bacteria in good condition, using -NP Pro as a nutrient solution is recommended
- A natural precipitate may form on the surface of the product, but has no effect on the quality and effect of the product
- Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged
Aquaforest got its start in 1995 manufacturing substrates and aquatic plant fertilizers for zoos, aquariums, and professional plant farms. They soon expanded into farming their own aquatic plants, fish & corals, and invested heavily into research for developing their own sea salt, foods, and supplements to maintain those farms. Aquaforest’s products became available for retail in 2011 after many years of honing and perfecting their craft. The entire range – including test kits, supplements, salts, foods, and more-- has gained significant attention from marine aquarists worldwide.