The Barracuda RO/DI is very popular with residential reef enthusiasts, engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water. AquaFX is proud to the Barracuda recognized by About.com for being #1 pick for RO/DI`s within the industry.
The AquaFX Barracuda is offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 300 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The Barracuda has great appeal for every reef keeper, from the weekend hobbyist to professional service companies. Truly making AquaFX `The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.`
- AquaFX Premium 1 micron Sediment
- AquaFX Chlormaine Blaster Carbon
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane (Always made in the USA - just another quality difference from us and `them`)
- AquaFX Mixed Bed Color Indicating Zero TDS DI resin
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick Connect Fittings standard (no finicky compression fittings)
- Every AquaFX system is hand built in-shop for your needs, never outsourced. Allowing for superior quality control during the manufacturing process.
- 1/4" Hose Bib Adapter
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane
- 10" Canister Filter Wrench for easy filter changes
- 6 feet of supply tube, drain tube and product tube
- AquaFX Instruction manual
AquaFx manufactures water treatment systems in the USA in Winter Park, FL. They maintain a shop that puts Americans to work! They build some of the finest reverse osmosis systems we have seen along with a plethora of useful upgrades and replacement parts. They have over 45 years of water treatment engineering experience to help you produce pollutant-free water for your freshwater (RO) or saltwater (RO/DI) aquarium.