AquaFX Dolphin Reverse Osmosis System- 100 GPD
Made in the USA!
Ideal for Fresh Water, Fish Only Tanks, Planted Tanks, Drinking and more!
The Dolphin RO system from AquaFX is one of the most popular RO systems for Fresh Water, Planted tanks and Chiclid enthusiasts. Great for removing excess Calcium from your water supply (softening the water would be ideal, but this system can do the leg work without the softener). Making your general hardness levels more appropriate will be a breeze with this system.
Engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water, the AquaFX Dolphin is recognized as being the GO-TO unit for Fresh Water enthusiasts everywhere! The AquaFX Dolphin RO system is offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 300 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The Dolphin has great appeal for every fish keeper, from the weekend hobbyist to professional service companies.
- AquaFX Premium 1 micron Sediment
- AquaFX Carbon Block
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane (Always made in the USA)
- Panel Mounted Pressure Gauge
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick Connect Fittings standard (no finicky compression fittings)
- Every AquaFX system is hand built in-shop for your needs (never outsourced!), allowing for superior quality control during the manufacturing process
- 1/4" Hose Bib Adapter
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane
- 10" Canister Filter Wrench for easy filter changes
- 6 feet of supply tube, drain tube and product tube
- AquaFX Instruction manual
AquaFx manufactures water treatment systems in the USA in Winter Park, FL. They maintain a shop that puts Americans to work! They build some of the finest reverse osmosis systems we have seen along with a plethora of useful upgrades and replacement parts. They have over 45 years of water treatment engineering experience to help you produce pollutant-free water for your freshwater (RO) or saltwater (RO/DI) aquarium.