AquaMaxx Fiji Premium Dry Live Rock
AquaMaxx Fiji Premium is a 100% naturally collected from the ocean and is the most widely used rock in the reef aquarium hobby. It is porous and no two rocks are alike giving you the ability to create unique and functional aquascapes. Because the rock is sun dried before it ships, it is free of live pests and hitch-hikers commonly found on naturally collected living rock.
- 100% naturally collected from the ocean
- Porous and lightweight
- You get more volume per pound than living rock
- Natural pores aid in biological filtration, water circulation and provide hiding places for fish and invertebrate
- Available in 2 box sizes: 25 lbs. and 50 lbs.
- Each box will contain a variety of rocks of different sizes and shapes.
- This rock may contain dead organisms; it is highly recommended that you cure the rock before use in a living aquarium.
- We are unable to take any special requests for rocks of a particular dimension or size.
- Rock is weighed before packaging at 25 lbs or more, and due to density or moisture content loss may arrive at less weight after delivery.
Two Little Fishies Aquastik Red Coralline
AquaStik™ Red Coralline. Underwater Epoxy Putty for marine aquariums and reef aquariums. Color matches coralline algae and live rock. Excellent for securing rock, stony corals, gorgonians and aquatic plants. Non-toxic to fish, plants & small animals. Cures dry, damp, or underwater.
AquaMaxx is a Southern California-based aquarium supply company that entered the market in mid-2008 with a line of affordable metal halide bulbs. The brand quickly gained recognition as word spread about the high quality and low cost of their lamps. In 2009, AquaMaxx released a line of aquarium filter socks and, in early 2010, unveiled an assortment of high-performance protein skimmer accessories and upgrades.