The AquaMaxx 7" Dual Filter Sock Holder is a great way to add mechanical filtration to your system. With dual holders, one can hold your media, while the other filters out the finer bits. What`s great is that the holder trays slide out, making it easy to replace that media or filter sock.
Made of high-quality acrylic, the AquaMaxx filter sock holder is durable, easy-to-use and looks great!
- Dimensions: 10.5"Depth (including mount) x 8.75"Width x 6.25"Height
- Sock Tray Dimensions: 9"Depth x 8.3"Width
- Accommodates 1.5" bulkhead
- Fits aquarium rims up to .75"
- Allowance for Sock Tray Removal: 9" (17.75" total in sump)
- Includes thumbscrews to secure holder to your sump
- Accepts standard 7" diameter filter socks
AquaMaxx is a Southern California-based aquarium supply company that entered the market in mid-2008 with a line of affordable metal halide bulbs. The brand quickly gained recognition as word spread about the high quality and low cost of their lamps. In 2009, AquaMaxx released a line of aquarium filter socks and, in early 2010, unveiled an assortment of high-performance protein skimmer accessories and upgrades.