Mon-Thurs 7am-5pm PST
Fri 7am-4pm PST

Questions about products, orders, shipping?
Contact us by call or email

Return Pipes and Nozzles

An aquarium U tube return is a simple aquarium return jet that hangs on a tank, with a hose barb that attaches to the sump return plumbing on one end and a return nozzle on the other.

A flow accelerator, also knows as a penductor or educator nozzle, uses physics to increase flow. Water is sucked through holes in the nozzle to amplify the return pump flow speed. Some eductors increase aquarium flow 400%.

A water deflector is a mechanical return nozzle that rotates or redirects water in different directions to create random water flow.