AUQA GADGET - DIY 48 X 24 SAFESCREEN - MESH LID KIT
Provide protection for your livestock with this complete Do-It-Yourself Mesh Screen Lid Kit by Innovative Marine.
Glass lids trap in heat, prevent proper evaporation, and can lead to salt creep build up that reduces light penetration. Unlike glass lids, these stylish mesh screen tops are lightweight, allow for proper gas exchange, and have minimal impact on light penetration.
The SafeScreen`s "Snap-In" ridged spline makes for an easy and hassle-free assembly. The spline simply snaps into the rail`s channels, securing the mesh without the need for specialized tools.
Furthermore, the outside rail edges have been crafted with a lip that allows your lid to sit neatly on the inner edge of your aquarium-- no clips or screen holders necessary!
- Prevents livestock from leaving your tank
- Powder coated for extra protection
- Molded "lipped" rails allow screen to sit neatly on the inside rim of your aquarium
- "Snap-In" plastic ridged spline
- Breakaway corners allow for cord management
- Thin clear mesh allows for more light penetration
- Ample protection 1/4” spacing mesh screen
- Can be used for framed, and rimless aquariums
- No need for glass clips or holders
- Rails can be cut with a hacksaw (not included) for a more custom fit
- 4 x Lightweight Aluminum Rails
- 4 x Frame Corners w/ Breakaway Tabs
- 1 x Roll Clear Mesh Screen
- 1 x Roll Rubber Spline
Available in Three Sizes:
- 24" x 24"
- 36" x 24"
- 48" x 24"