If you love aquariums, making customers happy and live in the LA/OC area, we’d like to speak with you! We are currently looking for customer service representatives to bolster our support staff. Read on if you think you might be a good fit for this opportunity.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for customer service representatives to join our support team in MarineDepot.com’s Garden Grove, CA headquarters. You will be the front-line of our company and engage with customers on a daily basis via phone, email and live chat. Your job is to make customers happy by resolving problems and providing accurate information in a professional and timely manner. You will provide shoppers with accurate information about our products and how to properly use them. You will also answer questions about order status, order tracking, returns and site navigation in a prompt and courteous manner. MarineDepot.com offers paid training, flexible scheduling (great for college students!) and an excellent healthcare package.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responding to and resolving customer issues with urgency
- Assuming responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur
- Assisting customers to ensure they have a positive shopping experience
- Ensuring the implementation and development of the Family Friendly Concept
- Working with the Customer Satisfaction Index to benchmark and improve our service execution
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
- Computer literacy (Windows PC, web browsers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task in a high call/email volume environment
- Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
- An outgoing, positive attitude about providing superior customer service
- The desire to share your knowledge and experience to help others succeed
- Saltwater/reef aquarium and fishkeeping experience and/or the willingness to learn more about the hobby
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
MarineDepot.com is a fast growing online aquarium supply company located in Garden Grove, CA. We’re looking for smart, creative people who will give 100 percent. Ideal candidates must be dedicated, detail-oriented team players that will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume ecommerce work environment. The office atmosphere here is low-key, casual and collaborative. We have regular company BBQs, celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day® and have a great healthcare and benefits package that includes discounts on aquarium and pet products. Although it is not a prerequisite to working with us, most of our employees are pet/aquarium owners. We love what we do!