ReefBlizzard XC Xtreme Color for SPS, Soft Corals, Polyps, Larval Fish - Fine Powder - 40g Jar
Brightwell Aquatics` ReefBlizzard-XC is a powdered color and growth formula for SPS corals, soft corals, polyps, larval fish, and filter feeders.
- Fine powdered coral food for Acropora, Montipora, and other small polyp stony corals and soft corals such as Leathers, Mushrooms, Star Polyps, Zoanthids, and Palythoa. Also accepted by plantivorous fish and motile marine invertebrates.
- Bio pigment rich dry powder with high levels of Astaxanthin for true bright reds, purples and oranges.
- Provides marine planktonic and other rich marine proteins, essential marine oils and elements utilized in formation of coral tissue and aragonite.
- Available in 2 sizes: 40g | 150g
Instructions & Guidelines
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry location.
- For best results, turn off any pumps.
- Mix one level scoop (use enclosed scoop) of powdered food with 1 to 2 ounces of filtered water per 20 gallons (76 L) of system capacity.
- If desired, you can fortify with CoralAmino, Vitamarin M, Vitamarin-C, Restor, MaxAmino, Koralle VM, or a combination. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Use a syringe to target feed or broadcast feed, as desired.
- Rotate with other Brightwell foods-- such as PhytoChrom, PhytoGold, PhytoGreen, Zooplanktos, Reef Blizzard A, L, O, and S, UltraPlanktos, Macrovore, Microvore, and Reef Snow-- to provide a wide range of nutrition for your tank inhabitants.
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.