ReefBlizzard ZC Freeze Dried Copepods - 55g Jar
Brightwell Aquatics` ReefBlizzard-ZC freeze-dried copepods of 50-100 microns are ideal for SPS and soft corals, polyps, larval fish, and filter feeders.
- Freeze Dried Copepods, 50 to 100 micron in size, ideal for feeding Acropora, Montipora, and other small polyp stony corals and soft corals such as Leathers, Mushrooms, Star Polyps, Zoanthids, and Palythoa. Also accepted by plantivorous fish and motile marine invertebrates.
- Highly digestible and readily taken.
- Provides higher HUFA levels that brine shrimp or rotifers.
- Available in 2 sizes: 25g | 55g
Instructions & Guidelines
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry location.
- For best results, turn off any pumps.
- Mix 1 to 2 level scoops (use enclosed scoop) of copepods with 1 to 2 ounces of filtered water per 20 gallons (76 L) of system capacity.
- Fortify with CoralAmino, Vitamarin M, Vitamarin-C, Restor, MaxAmino, Koralle VM, or a combination. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Use a syringe to target feed or broadcast feed, as desired.
- Rotate with other Brightwell foods-- such as PhytoChrom, PhytoGold, PhytoGreen, Zooplanktos, Reef Blizzard A, L, O, and S, UltraPlanktos, Macrovore, Microvore, and Reef Snow-- to provide a wide range of nutrition for your tank inhabitants.
- Do not overfeed
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.