• Provides zooplankton ranging in size from 500 - 2,000?m (2mm).
• Ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, and adult
planktivorous and microinvertebrate-predatory fishes.
• Does not require refrigeration.
• Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates and fishes.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.