Bubble Magus D11 In-Sump Controllable Protein Skimmer
The D-Series of protein skimmers from Bubble Magus have expanded to include the new D10 and D11, which are suitable for larger aquariums up to 528 and 792 gallons, respectively. These skimmers offer variable speed control, a feed mode, run-dry protection, and more! Controllers included.
- Controllable DC pump with controller included
- Sine wave drive technology
- Feed mode, overload protection, water shortage protection, and locked rotor protection functions
- Bubble plate to reduce turbulence in the reaction chamber
- Cone shaped skimmer body that allow the foam to smoothly rise to the collection cup
- Air silencer to ensure quiet operation
- Quick-release collection cup and skimmer body for easy cleaning
- High quality cell cast acrylic body
- Needle wheel pump with venturi
- Suitable for tanks up to 3000L (792 US Gallons)
|Footprint||13.6" x 11.2"||15.8" x 13.8"|
|Suggested Water Level||9.8"||9.8"|
|Collection Neck Diameter||5.5"||5.9"|
|Gallon Rating||Up to 2000L / 528 Gallons||Up to 3000L / 792 Gallons|
|Air Intake||1900L/H Max.||2500L/H Max.|
|Pump||DCS6000 w/ Controller||DCS8000 w/ Controller|
|Pump Power||DC24V 45W||DC24V 68W|
Bubble Magus was founded in 2006 and has been producing high-quality aquarium equipment for over a decade.
They take a practical approach to product development and focus on high-efficiency and affordablity, which makes them a popular choice among experienced reef aquarium hobbyists.
Here at Marine Depot, we carry the best Bubble Magus has to offer. Their Curve Series protein skimmers are highly sought-after for in-sump usage and their dependable dosing pumps are relied upon by thousands of reef hobbyists for the precise delivery of liquid foods and water chemistry supplementation.