DELTA Quick Release Double Tap Valves (12/16mm)
This easy-to-install valve features compression fittings for fast and secure installation. Once installed, the DELTA Quick Release Double Tap Valve allows refined flow adjustments to be made on canister filters and powerhead pumps. The valve also features a quick-release switch to allow for convenient disconnection with minimal spillage. Engineered from durable and lightweight ABS plastic, the DELTA Quick Release Double Tap Valve is also resistant to accidental impact, acidic and alkaline water, and is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater systems.
- Quick & easy installation-- No tools required!
- Allows for canister filter and/or filter tubing and glassware to be cleaned thoroughly and easily
- Constructed from high-quality material for extra durability
- Suitable for alkaline or acidic aquarium parameters
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquarium use
- Adjustable water flow and speed to and from the canister filter
- Suitable for hoses with an inner diameter of 12mm and an outer diameter of 16mm
Ultum Nature Systems is an environmentally conscious company that strives to create premium aquarium goods inspired by nature. Their products are made with freshwater aquascaping in mind and combine functionality with refined aesthetics, creating artistic yet user-friendly essential items for the everyday hobbyist.
December 07, 2020
No, I would not recommend this.
Huge and heavy double tap
Cons: Huge and heavy, not for small external filter
Huge and heavy double tap as you can see picture. 1.4x wider, 1.25x longer, 1.5x heavier than Eheim double tap.
Was this review helpful? 1 0
July 15, 2020
Yes, I would recommend this.
Pros: Secure fit, no leaks, easy to connect/disconnect, inexpensive
My old Magnum 350 valves finally broke down, and I couldn't find replacements anywhere, so I bought these. SO much easier, and very secure. The fittings are tight and secure,they are very easy to install, and they work fantastic.
Was this review helpful? 3 0