Dennerle Filter Extension-for Corner Filter
- Recommended where fish are present.
- Increases filter capacity
- Can be used with phosphate binders or active carbon for short-term additional filtration.
- Filter attachment to fill with Nano filter media: Active Carbon, Bio FilterGranules, AlgaeStop
- Suitable for Nano Corner Filter
- 300 ml - fills Filter Module or Filter Extension up to three times
Product manuals & documentation
The unique character of Dennerle`s products stems from the company`s research activities. The research department is the powerhouse that drives the company, pooling the very latest findings from the field of science, the company`s knowledge acquired from its aquatic plants farm and its extensive practical experience in the world of aquaria. Information from ongoing market analyses ensures a customer-oriented approach.
The company`s collaboration with microbiologists, chemists and botanists has spawned numerous solutions which have changed the face of the aquaria and ponds sector. The technical products, some of which have been patented, e.g. for biotope-compatible lighting, products for magnificent plants and clear water, fish foods and supplements, are hugely popular with our aquarium hobbyists.
Dennerle`s research team collaborates with specialists from other fields as part of an interdisciplinary approach and is the driving force behind the company`s innovative prowess. The secret behind the success of Dennerle`s research department is its understanding of the natural cycles in aquatic environments. Research activities focus not on combating symptoms, but on exerting a positive influence on biological processes – the onus is on experiencing nature, rather than interfering with nature`s workings.