Dennerle Scapers Flow Filter 110v
Equipped with the new lily pipe, the Dennerle Scapers Flow Filter meets all requirements and rotates flexibly through 180o. This allows optimum alignment of the water flow. It is also vertically adjustable (max. 10 mm) to adapt to the water level.
Run it in 2 positions:
• Day position: if the filter is connected to the bottom catch, the lily pipe outlet is completely under water. Thanks to its fanned out shape, the lily pipe also creates a gentle, natural, plant-friendly water flow that supports moderate gas exchange.This means the CO2 needed by the plants is not excessively driven out.
• Night position: by raising the top clip the lily pipe is not fully under water. This creates a small whirlpool that removes any possible mould residue and introduces additional oxygen into the aquarium.
- With easy-start
- Easy use: completely
- removable, easy to clean
- With lily pipe
- Vertically adjustable
- Aquarium Size: approximately 8 to 30 gallons (30-120 liters)
- Vertically adjustable up to 10 mm
- Pump Max Power Consumption: 360 l/h, 5.6 Watts
The unique character of Dennerle`s products stems from the company`s research activities. The research department is the powerhouse that drives the company, pooling the very latest findings from the field of science, the company`s knowledge acquired from its aquatic plants farm and its extensive practical experience in the world of aquaria. Information from ongoing market analyses ensures a customer-oriented approach.
The company`s collaboration with microbiologists, chemists and botanists has spawned numerous solutions which have changed the face of the aquaria and ponds sector. The technical products, some of which have been patented, e.g. for biotope-compatible lighting, products for magnificent plants and clear water, fish foods and supplements, are hugely popular with our aquarium hobbyists.
Dennerle`s research team collaborates with specialists from other fields as part of an interdisciplinary approach and is the driving force behind the company`s innovative prowess. The secret behind the success of Dennerle`s research department is its understanding of the natural cycles in aquatic environments. Research activities focus not on combating symptoms, but on exerting a positive influence on biological processes – the onus is on experiencing nature, rather than interfering with nature`s workings.
April 23, 2018
Yes, I would recommend this.
Small canister filter
Pros: Can be set up several different ways. Plastic lilly output. Clips for input output for rimless tanks
I love this filter, especially the plastic lilly output which helps keep the water surface circulated-no surface skim. This filter is perfect for my 12 gallon rimless shrimp tank. This filter comes with input, output clips that are made for rimless aquariums.
Was this review helpful? 0 1
May 07, 2017
Yes, I would recommend this.
Pros: Powerful, build quality
Cons: Can't adjust flow rate
Don't underestimate this little filter. It's very powerful. Can set it up anyway you want. If look online at the professionals keeping nano planted tanks. They all use this filter.
Was this review helpful? 2 0