- Multi-functional handle. A secure connection between pump and housing is guaranteed when the handle is closed and in carrying position.
- Integrated priming support for starting water circulation, allowing easy filter start-up. - Quick removal of pump head with its fixed sealing ring. The handle opens the filter for easy cleaning.
- Complete with mechanical, biological and absorptive filter media filling.
- Filter inserts guarantee the easiest possible handling and are also perfectly suited to individual application of filter media for layer filtration.
- The swivel-and-swing hose connections are fitted with detachable safety taps.
- The filter flow rate can be adjusted to requirement.
- For aquariums up to: 80 gal
- Pump output: 200 gph
- Filter volume: 1.25 gal
- Power: 8 Watt
- Preliminary Filter
- Carbon Filter Pad
- Fine Filter Pad
- EHEIM Substrat Pro
- EHEIM MECH Pro
- 2 shut-off taps
- Outlet elbow
- Inlet pipe
- EHEIM quality hose (0.50"/0.65")
- Installation accessories
Eheim Aquarium Supplies
Eheim is one of the most well known and respected brands in the aquarium industry. Their reputation for producing high quality equipment at affordable prices goes back decades. The brand has a loyal following due in large part to Eheim’s reputation for producing reliable, efficient products. The company develops products that recreate the natural habitats of aquatic animals on a smaller scale. In our store you’ll find a variety of Eheim water pumps, filters, filter media, powerheads and feeding tools.
October 26, 2020
Yes, I would recommend this.
Back to Ehiem
I had two Ehiem ECCO canister filters before, but when the cam locking handle worn out after many years of service, decided to try another canister filter with a build in UV light and cheaper too. That was a mistake because it leaked after 1.5 year of service, past the 1 year warranty. I found Marine Depot had the Ehiem ECCO filter I used before and I promptly ordered it. This newer ECCO had some upgraded features, such as easy filter pads replacement without disturbing the bio filtering materials. What I love is the solid o-ring seal around the filter head and canister body with the positive locking handle. I already knew how to use this filter from before. I safely ve assured that this filter will not leak and drain my tank into the carpet. I am very glad to have the Ehiem ECCO filter again.
Was this review helpful? 0 0