Fish Flux RxTM 350 - Fish Anti-Fungal Treatment - Blue Life USA
FishFlux RxTM is an antifungal medication used to treat topical and systemic fungal infections in ornamental fish. It is used in aquariums for the treatment of fungus susceptible to Fluconazole like Ichthyophonus hoferi and Saprolegnia fungus.
- Reef safe
- Easy to use
- Treats fungus on Fresh and Marine fish
- Veterinarian approved
- Treats 350 gallons
- 100 mg per 5 gallons of water to be treated
- 1 Container with 7000 mg Fluconazole Powder
- 2 Plastic Scoops: 1 lg (1cc/25 US Gal) 1 sm (.15cc/5 US Gal)
- Note: When dosing, large scoop should be level and small scoops rounded/generous.In case of accidental tank overdose, the medication can be removed using Clear Fx Pro.
- Turn off skimmer
- Discontinue using activated carbon and phosphate remover until treatment is finished.
- Use 100 mg for every 5 gallons of water to be treated
- Repeat every 24 hours for 5 consecutive days.
- A partial water change may be made between treatments.
- Discontinue use if no improvement is noted after 5 days.
- Indicated for use on ornamental aquariums and fish.
Product manuals & documentation
Blue Life USA Aquarium Supplies
Blue Life USA is committed to providing the highest quality aquarium products available. Their staff has a combined 100 years of experience as hobbyists, retailers, industry professionals, chemists and veterinarians. Blue Life USA’s vision is to enhance the enjoyment of aquarium hobbyists by offering the next generation of products that will help create and maintain thriving, vibrant and crystal clear aquariums. With an unyielding dedication to integrity and responsibility, Blue Life USA raises the bar for this generation and future generations of aquarium product manufacturers.