Fish Recover M All-Natural Anti-Bacterial Treatment - Brightwell Aquatics - 250 ml
All-natural anti-bacterial fish remedy for the treatment of sick fish.
- All-Natural, botanical extract remedy for the treatment of a broad spectrum of bacterial infections in marine fish.
- Treats open sores, ulcerations, body slime, redness in fins and body, cloudy eyes and tail and fin rot.
- Rapidly promotes the regrowth of damaged skin tissue and fin and tail loss due to disease and stress.
- Stimulates fish’s immune system to prevent disease and help fight off existing infections.
- Safe for all marine fish (including sharks, rays, seahorses, and eels) and marine invertebrates including delicate corals, clams, anemones, and shrimp. Will not adversely affect the biological filter as seen with traditional antibiotic usage.
- Does not alter water parameters.
The outbreak of disease within the marine aquarium can result in major fish losses if left untreated. Disease typically occurs when a fish’s immune system becomes weakened due to stress – poor water quality, poor diet, sudden changes in environment, along with injury due to shipping or fighting are sources of stress. Bacterial infections are one of the commonly encountered diseases of marine fish. Pathogenic bacteria attack the skin tissue of marine fish, quickly reproduce, and left untreated will lead to fish loss.
Bacterial infections will typically present themselves as visible ulcers, open sores, cloudy or protruding eyes, tail and fin rot, mouth fungus, and redness within the fins, tail, and body of the fish. Conventionally, antibiotics have been used to treat these infections. Over time, the bacteria species have developed natural immunity to the antibiotics used to treat the infections generating poor treatment results and increased fish loss. Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover M is an All-Natural, botanical extract not an antibiotic.
Not only will Fish Recover M attack and eliminate the bacterial infection but it will also aid in the regrowth of skin tissue lost due to the disease. Early diagnosis is key followed by immediate treatment to minimize fish loss. To further aid in improving fish health, add Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-C, a concentrated Vitamin C supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria. Vitamin-C is well known as a natural immune stimulator.
Instructions & Guidelines:
- Shake product well before using.
- For best results, add product to an area of strong water flow to efficiently disperse throughout the aquarium.
- For Disease Treatment: Add 5 ml (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover M per every 10 gallons of aquarium water.
- Add daily at the recommended dosage for a total of 7 days to effectively eliminate the disease.
- For optimal results, remove activated carbon, chemical filtration resins, and discontinue protein skimming during treatment protocol as they will remove the active ingredients.
- It is common to see excess foaming within the protein skimmer following treatment. Empty the skimmer collection cup as necessary or dial down to allow normal skimming to resume. This should be eliminated within 48 hours after final treatment.
- A 20% water change is recommended after the 7-day treatment cycle. Subsequent dosing can be implemented if disease signs remain after initial treatment cycle. Prophylactic use: Add 1 capful 5 mL (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover M for every 10 gallons of aquarium water for 3 days any time new fish are added to your aquarium. This prophylactic dose will aid the prevention of disease outbreaks.
- Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover M is designed to be used directly in the aquarium or quarantine system.
Sizes 250 ml | 500 ml | 1 L
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.