Dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquatic environment can have a significant impact on the overall appearance of, as well as the health of organisms residing within, that system. Relatively low-nutrient environments are characterized by high water clarity, lack of unpleasant odors, and absence of microalgae and cyanobacteria; this is collectively a result of the lack of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and carbon-based waste available. Where as systems that are relatively rich in available nutrients have characteristics opposite low-nutrient environments, and are typically not desirable due to resulting appearance of the system, as well as the difficulty of maintaining healthy aquarium inhabitants.
Brightwell Aquatics FlorinBacter7 rapidly reduces the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in freshwater ecosystems, leading to greatly improved water quality through use of selected mixture of effective microbes and enzymes. Better water quality typically leads to healthier aquarium system, as well as inhabitants.
Use of FlorinBacter7 does not alleviate the requirement for regular partial water changes to help maintain proper concentrations of elements that are vital to long-term health and survival of aquarium inhabitants. No product, regardless of manufacturer’s fatuous marketing claims, can do this. An aquarium is a living ecosystem and requires proper care by the aquarist; regular partial water changes constitute a large part of this care.
- Copper free and shrimp safe.
- Suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Specifically formulated for use in shrimp, planted and all freshwater aquaria.
- Particularly useful in freshwater aquaria with high population densities of shrimp or fish species.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
- New pump tops allows for easier dosing with one hand.
- Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of desirable plants.
- Increased water clarity.
- Decreased aquarium odor.
- Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
- Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate (without having to physically clean or disturb the substrate bed).
- Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
- Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
- Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
|Medium to High-nutrient Systems, or Bio-Filter Seeding:|
|Stable, Low-nutrient Systems:|
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.