Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter minimizes filtration worries with a series of convenient features. Aqua-Stop Valve permits hose disconnects and easy-open, one-motion lock clamps makes routine cleaning and maintenance easy. Added to the ability to customize filtration with multiple, removable media baskets and adjustable flow rates, and you`ve got a canister filter that is convenient, efficient, and very powerful.
Includes: Instant-prime system; single-motion lift-lock clamps; clog-proof intake strainer; dual-layer foam screen; and quick start guide.
- New Advanced Motor Technology resulting in Improved Performance, Quiet Operation and Easier Start-Up
- Features patented AquaStop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies
- Each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size
- Four distinct sizes - each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities
- The Fluval 306 Canister Filter provides complete, multi-stage filtration for aquariums up to 300 Liters (70 U.S. gallons)
- Flow Rate: 1150 L/H (303 US GPH)
- Wattage: 120 V/60 Hz – 16 W
- Backed by a 3-year manufacturer`s warrantee.
July 17, 2017
Yes, I would recommend this.
Pros: Work exactly as it should
The Fluval 306 is a great necessity for your salt or fresh water aquarium. It will have your water clear in a matter of hours not days. The only thing I would change is the fact that you have to cut the hoses to fit yourself. Which is more of a me problem than a product problem.
Was this review helpful? 5 0