- Cebu Sun Systems are the best "All-in-One" lighting system for any reef aquarium.
- Unlike LEDs, Metal Halide lighting will allow you to keep any type of coral in your aquarium growing and thriving, especially hard to keep SPS corals.
- Cebu Sun will add an attractive shimmer effect to your water.
- Hamilton 10,000K emits a pure, crisp intense bright white light with high PAR values and promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral.
- Four 24 Watt T5 High Output Actinics will draw out vibrant color from your aquarium inhabitants increasing the fluorescent colors of your corals.
- German aluminum, high PAR, multi-faceted reflectors serve to intensify the light output of the Cebu Sun system.
- Dual cooling fans increase the life of your bulbs.
- Remote, high performance metal halide ballasts with quick disconnects allow for independent lighting controls of your metal halide and T5 lamps.
- Protective, tempered `splash guard safety shield` UV lens.
- Energy efficient, built in T5 electronic ballasts.
- Fully assembled and ready to plug in for years of quality use.
- Dimensions: L24" x W13.5" x H6.5"
- *Built to order in the USA!
Hamilton Technology Aquarium Supplies
Hamilton Technology is the leading manufacturer of high quality aquarium lighting offering customers the widest selection of metal halide, compact fluorescent and VHO lighting available today at the lowest prices. Their mission is to offer state-of-the-art lighting that meets high standards of quality, innovation and value. Hamilton Technology has served the lighting needs of both the professional and the hobbyist aquarist for more than sixteen years and is considered by many to be the choice of experts.
November 13, 2020
No, I would not recommend this.
Pros: Works and is cheap.
Cons: Poor quality control. Several minor and one major dent. Missing part.
It does work, but the quality of the build leaves a lot to be desired. It's more of a quality control issue than anything. The reflector was bent upon arrival and I had to take a couple of screws out in order to bend it back into place. It'll never be 100% after this but this is a huge fixture and it was less of a pain than returning it. There was also a nut missing on one of the light sockets. I'm giving it 3 stars because everything works and I am a big fan of the Hamilton bulbs. They really need to work on their quality control so I cannot recommend this fixture.
Was this review helpful? 3 0