Insta-Cure Thin Viscosity Super Glue (8oz) - Bob Smith Industries
Insta-Cure™ has a water-thin viscosity that wicks deep into joints by capillary action and cures in a matter of a few seconds. Surfaces to be bonded must be tight fitting and should be held together while you apply the CA (cyanoacrylate) around the edges of the seam. Thin CAs work very well on balsa since they penetrate into the wood and form more than just a surface bond.
- Ideal for use with Balsa Wood or ceramics
- Works well with soft wood, fiberglass, hard plastics, water-resistant items, and CA hinges
- Bonds in 1-3 seconds, with full strength achieved in two hours
- Cured CA is stable from -40 to 220º F.
Directions for Use:
- Unscrew top from nozzle. For finer applications, use the extender tip.
- Insta-Cure CA is used to bond tight fitting parts. Hold the parts together (sometimes using masking tape), then apply the Insta-Cure along the joints.
- The CA will penetrate deep into the joints and bonding will occur in 1-3 seconds. Full strength is reached in two hours.
- Excess cured CA can be removed from surfaces like ceramics by rubbing with a paper towel soaked in Un-Cure™. Wipe the nozzle clean before replacing screw-on top. Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Soak extender tip in acetone for cleaning.
Caution: At the moment CAs cure, they give off a vapor that can irritate the nose and eyes, so please exercise caution during use.
By starting with only the best raw materials and manufacturing processes, BSI produces the highest performing adhesives, with top-notch technical support. By selling direct to retailers, BSI adds the critical factor of having dealers stocking fresh products. BSI’s adhesives never sit in a warehouse under uncontrolled conditions. This results in an unmatched shelf life and consistent performance.