Kent Coral-Vite is the premium hard & soft coral vitamin & mineral supplement. It provides exotic trace minerals and complex nutrients for health and vigor and to stimulate growth in corals, anemones, gorgonians, and desirable marine algae. It contains no detrimental heavy metals, gluconates or other sugars, phosphates, nitrates, or silicates. Coral-Vite does not promote undesirable algae growth. Our goal is to provide SLR or Sustained Long-term Results. To this end, Coral-Vite makes the lightest possible use of EDTA and preservatives. These ingredients are necessary, however, to make sure you get a fresh, potent product.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons per 50 gallons of tank capacity every week depending on animal load (1 capful, or 5 ml = 1 teaspoon). Do not dose from the same container as Kalkwasser, but use simultaneously and add directly to tank or sump. Complements Kent Marine Essential Elements.
Considerations for use:
1) First use an excellent grade of synthetic marine salt (of course Kent Sea Salt is the finest available, but there are some other excellent salts on the market). Some salts are made from evaporated seawater and contain dead plankton and other heavy organics that will foul the water from the beginning. Cheap salt is no bargain! For optimum results, use water prepared by reverse osmosis (particularly in mini-reefs), however tap water treated with Chlorinex or Ammonia Detox will work.
2) Use Kent Marine Aquarium pH BUFFER or Superbuffer-dKH to maintain alkalinity at about 10 dKH (do not allow it to go below 8 and don’t exceed 12). This will provide proper pH stability, and still not cause heavy precipitation of important minerals, such as calcium and strontium.
3) Although Coral-Vite contains strontium and calcium, you should use separate additives for these for a synergistic effect. Tanks with large numbers of soft corals, crustaceans or macro algae will require the Concentrated Iodine or Iron supplements as well. Use Kent Kalkwasser Mix, Concentrated Liquid Calcium, or Turbo-Calcium to supply needed calcium. Use Strontium and Molybdenum or Turbo-Strontium to provide heavy amounts of strontium. Kent Coral-Vite, this product will supply needed rubidium, lithium, barium and other important minerals as well as essential vitamins to the reef. Coral-Vite and Essential Elements are designed to work together in a reef environment.
4) Use reverse osmosis water for topping off for evaporation.
Live corals also require strong lighting, with proper spectrum and immaculately clean systems. Regular water changes are encouraged. Coral-Vite is safe for use with or without ozone and will provide excellent results in either case. More frequent addition may be required due to ozone use.
Inorganic mineral salts of Barium, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Rubidium and Strontium; EDTA, Vitamins: L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Sulfate Dipotassium Dihydrate, Vitamin A Propionate, Vitamin A Palmitate, D-Activated animal sterol (D3), Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Niacin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine (B1), Pyridoxine (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12, d-Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate (E), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (K3) in a base containing Deionized Water, inorganic stabilizing compounds, and preservatives.
Not for human consumption. For Aquarium/Ornamental fish use only! Not for fish used for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children!
Product Manuals & Documentation
Kent Marine Aquarium Supplies
Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent Marine set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15 years, Kent Marine has been committed to providing effective ways to keep beautiful, healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and reverse osmosis filtration were brought into the Kent Marine family.
Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in up to 7 business days. Just spend $39 or more!
Over 90% of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 business days. Upgrade from free economy shipping to faster shipping for only $5.99—or spend $250 and we'll upgrade you automatically!
Expedited shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10:30 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
We ship live plants, live foods, and frozen foods within the contiguous United States. Each of these categories is subject to its own $19.99 flat-rate shipping fee to cover the special packaging and/or expedited shipping costs required to ensure safe delivery. Orders with 12+ live plants ship free!
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
We are unable to accept returns of Digital Aquatics, Neptune Systems, Vertex Aquaristik, Aqua Illumination (AI), EcoTech Marine, GHL, or Seneye products once the manufacturer's packaging seals have been broken.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
Abyzz, American Marine, AquaIllumination, AutoAqua, CoralVue, Digital Aquatics, EcoTech Marine, Giesemann, GHL, Hanna Instruments, Hydor, IceCap, Innovative Marine, Iwaki, Kamoer, Kessil, Klir, Korallen-Zucht, Maxspect, Mur-lok, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, Radium, Red Sea, Reef Glass, Reef Octopus, Seneye, Somatic, Tunze, Vertex Aquaristik, and Waterbox Aquariums
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards