- Will not rust and will not add any metals to aquarium
- Will not scratch acrylic or glass like metal blades do!
- Soft enough to reach into and clean out previousy scratched glass or acrylic
- Will clean out algae that naturally grows in such scratches!
- Will not cut the user, even if just carried in your pocket!
- Effective on even the most stubborn deposits!
Warning as required by state law - This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Kent Marine Aquarium Supplies
Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent Marine set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15 years, Kent Marine has been committed to providing effective ways to keep beautiful, healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and reverse osmosis filtration were brought into the Kent Marine family.
June 11, 2019
Yes, I would recommend this.
I use this to clean the algae on my acrylic tank. It works great and easy to use.
Was this review helpful? 0 0
May 06, 2016
No, I would not recommend this.
This product works will with brown algae which comes off Plexi easily, but is little value for the various crusty creatures that grow on the walls of the tank.
Was this review helpful? 0 2