This bundle includes the Kessil:
- 3 x A360X Controllable LED Aquarium Light
- 1 x Wifi Dongle
- 3 x Mounting Arm
- 3 x Full Angle Adapter
- 3 x Reflector-55
- 2 x 10 ft A360X 90 Degree K-Link Connection Cable
Low Profile. Advanced Color Control. Smart Communication.
Kessil is well-known throughout the hobby for their low-profile, pendant-style lighting fixtures. Especially for the widely popular 360 series—which has become one of the most sought-out reef lights. Hobbyist love the compact form and substantial output that creates an impressive shimmer inside of the aquarium.
The new X series has an all new set of control features, an even smaller profile and, best of all, more light for your tank with key elements that make Kessil unique & different from any other lighting company: Dense Matrix LED Array, Kessil’s Core Spectrum, and Kessil Logic.
With newly designed optics paired with the latest generation Dense Matrix LED array, gives a wider spread of light, helping eliminate shading.
Higher Photon Volume Density
A360X has a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink.
Advanced Color Control
A360X has more color control, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum
Low Dimming & Improved Transitioning
A360X features smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the easily plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together and set individual groups to run their own programs.
Light Shaping Capability
A360X can be used with optical accessories to shape light, allowing users to modify the look of the aquarium to their liking.
The newly designed optics along with the latest generation Dense Matrix LED array provide a broader delivery of light and eliminate shading.
The well-known Tuna Blue spectrum has been proven by its users to promote coral growth and enhance coloration. With Kessil Logic™, it ensures consistent power output and coral growth across the tunable spectrum.
The Kessil shimmer effect gives your tank a beautiful, natural, sunlit look comparable to the shimmer of a Metal Halide fixture. It is like replicating your own piece of the ocean.
Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The maximum penetration can reach 24" to 30" beyond the water`s surface for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by using the narrow reflector (optional accessory).
Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range.
Full Color Spectrum
In addition to the popular Tuna Blue spectrum, users can add in Red, Green, and Violet+Indigo (Purple) by using the Spectral Controller X or the Kessil WiFi Dongle.
Our innovative heat management system enhances longevity and efficiency.
Dense Matrix LED
Our densely-packed LED array emits more high-quality light than competing fixtures.
A360X Technical Specifications
|Dimensions:||4.3" x 2.1" / 11cm x 5.3cm|
|Unit Weight:||0.8lb / 0.37kg|
|Spectrum:||Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue + RGB|
|Power Adapter:||100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)|
|Power Consumption:||90W max|
|Dense Matrix LED|
|Full Color Control||(w/ Spectral Controller X or WiFi Dongle)|
What`s in the Box
The simplest, most reliable wireless lighting option in the market. Used together with the best-in-class A360X, the WiFi Dongle’s small frame plugs into the fixture’s K-Link port, and gives users the ability to remotely control a wide array of features through Kessil’s intuitive app. The Dongle is able to control dozens of lights from one reliable signal, thereby minimizing signal interference and leading to a faster, more reliable connection.One Signal. Minimal Interference.
Why have a tangle of wireless signals for every light when you could only have one? Together with K-Link cables, the WiFi Dongle controls dozens of lights from one signal. This minimizes wireless interference, leading to a faster, more reliable connection.
The WiFi Dongle has passed long-term, in-depth field testing and antenna optimization to ensure reliability and efficiency. And with an extension cable, the WiFi Dongle can be easily relocated to the optimal location — perfect for retailers and canopy users.
Ease of Service
- By keeping the light and its wireless capabilities separate, users can upgrade to the latest WiFi technology without replacing the entire fixture. This modularity also makes it easier to troubleshoot, further saving time and upgrade costs.
- The app has a clean and intuitive interface that gives users access to advanced manual controls and program customization, as well as the ability to sync groups of lights. Features include full color control, acclimation, lunar cycle, weather effects, including:
- Dashboard - A summary page to see the status of all the connected Dongles and A360Xs in one glance
- Group - Dongles and daisy-chained A360Xs can be easily grouped and assigned different programs for advanced settings
- Manual Mode - Adjust your A360Xs to any color and intensity via direct control. The individual color channels highlight your corals or plants without changing the core spectrum
- Acclimation - Acclimation Mode allows user to lower the light intensity in order for creatures to acclimate to the new light.
- Lunar Cycle - The new ultra low dimming feature simulates natural moonlight for night-time viewing without stressing your corals
WiFi Dongle Technical Specifications
|Dimensions:||2.08" x 1.26" x 0.67"|
|Operating Frequency:||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)|
|Network Encryption Type:||WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
What`s in the Box?
A360X Accessory Compatibility
|Extension Mount (Must be used with Mounting Arm)|
|90 Degree Adapter (Must be used with A-Series Gooseneck)|
|90 Degree Low Profile Gooseneck Bracket (Must be used with A-Series Gooseneck)|
|Spectral Controller X|
Kessil`s Mounting Arm is a premium mounting option that allows you to install Kessil Aquarium Lights directly to your tank. The Mounting Arm is adjustable in heights and from back to front (for 18" - 24" wide tank), together with advanced cable management to house the cable inside the arm, providing a perfect and sleek mounting option for rimmed and rimless tanks.
What`s in the Box:
- Arm (x1) *Maximum height 17 inches above aquarium rim.
- Arm Mount (x1)
- Slide Bar-1 (225.3mm)
- M4 Round Head Hex Screw, L=8mm (x4)
- Tube Adapter (x1)
- M3 Thumb Screw (x1)
- M5 Flat Head Phillips cap, L=10mm (x4)
- M5 Thumb Screw (x2)
- M3 Pan Head Phillips Cap, L=12mm (x4)
- 2.5mm M4 Hex Key (x1)
|Saltwater Light||Freshwater Light||Horticulture/Refugium Light|
|A160WE Tuna Blue||A160WE Tuna Sun||H160 Tuna Flora|
|A360WE Tuna Blue||A360X Tuna Sun||H380 Spectral Halo II|
|A360NE Tuna Blue|
|A360X Tuna Blue|
|AP700 (Requires 2 mounting arms)|
|A500X Tuna Blue|
|**Kessil Extension Mount is required for Eurobrace and Acrylic aquariums.|
The Kessil Full Angle Adapter is a unique solution to reducing shadowing caused by large coral colonies, rockwork, or braces on your tank. The adapter is compatible with the Kessil Mounting Arm, Gooseneck Adapter, and DIY mounting solutions. It is easy to install and adjust, allowing for you to angle your tank`s light source and create your desired aesthetics in mere minutes!
- Increases the amount of available lighted space for coral by reducing shadows
- Compatible with the Kessil Mounting arm, Gooseneck Adapter, and DIY mounting solutions
- Can be installed and adjusted in less than a minute
- Allows your light fixture to swivel 360°
- Weight: 0.15 lb / 0.07 kg
- Dimensions: 1.12" x 2.09"
- Use with: A-Series Gooseneck, Mini Gooseneck, Mounting Arm
Designed for SPS dominated aquariums, the Reflector-55 will improve the penetration and contrast of your A360X or A500X LED Light, down to 5 feet, making it great for either taller reef aquariums, for those who want to mount the light higher, or wanting that extra oomph for their coral.
The Reflector-55 triples the best-in-class A360X`s and A500X`s light beam strength with its easy to attach magnetic design, while adding a dynamic depth to your tank. This accessory is perfect for deep tanks or SPS corals with strict light requirements.
The depth and contrast created by the Reflector-55 improves upon the dynamics we have come to love about Kessil lighting, giving us the shimmer that we have all come to love.
- Triples the center light intensity of the A360X/A500X
- Creates great contrast, depth and dynamics
- Easy to attach - no tools or disassembling needed
- Dimensions: 3.2" Diameter x 0.7" Height (8.1cm x 1.8cm)
- Weight: 0.04 lbs
- Beam angle: 55°
- Coverage: 20" x 20" area, up to 5` deep
- Compatible with A360X Tuna Blue, A360X Tuna Sun, and A500X Tuna Blue
The Kessil 90 Degree K-Link Cable will allow you to daisy-chain multiple Kessil A360X to each other, or, to the Spectral Controller X using a USB Type-C connector.