Mag-Float Replacement Pad and Felt for Large+ Magnet Cleaner - Acrylic
- 1 x Pad
- 1 x Felt
Instructions on how to change the pad/felt:
- Remove old pad/felt entirely without damaging the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply mineral spirits on a cloth and rub plastic surface until all excess glue is cleared (Use latex gloves).
- Wait until plastic surface is completely dry before applying new pad/felt.
- Peel back paper backing from new pad/felt approximately a quarter of the way.
- Line up the new pad/felt with the plastic surface area of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the pad/felt are that has been peeled off so it glues on to the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the rest of the new pad/felt as you slowly remove the rest of the paper backing (This will avoid any air bubbles to be formed between the plastic surface and pad/felt).
- Felt is applied to the magnet that contains the logo Mag-Float®
- Pad is applied to the magnet that does not contain the logo Mag-Float®
Mag-Float Aquarium Supplies
Mag-Float is owned by Gulfstream Tropical Aquarium, a South Florida business established in 1964. Originally the company`s focus was distributing live brine shrimp, ghost shrimp, blackworms, frozen fish food, live phytoplankton, live feeders freshwater fish and aquatic plants. The company`s signature product line, patented Mag-Float floating magnet aquarium cleaners, were named the most innovative invention in the aquatic industry in 2000. The following year the company began distributing their products nationally and internationally. More recently the company unveiled a line of fresh and saltwater aquarium water conditioners, treatments and buffers under the moniker Mag-Float Labs and introduced the Mag-Flip, a magnet aquarium cleaner with a scraper for more stubborn algae.