Marine Depot, a fast growing online pet supply company located in Garden Grove, CA is currently looking for high-energy, motivated and meticulous people. The ideal candidates must be team players, dedicated, detail oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced and high volume working environment. Our main business is selling salt water aquarium equipment along with fish, plants, corals, etc. The environment is low key and casual, and most of the employees maintain aquariums for a hobby, so read on and come join the fun!
If you believe you have what it takes, and want to love what you do, then we encourage you to search through our open positions. If you find a position you feel that you think would be the perfect fit, we encourage you to apply.
Please include the job title of the position for which you are applying.
You may choose to send your resume via 2 ways:
- Email: Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Fax: Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to 714-385-0180
Customer Service RepresentativeOverview
Ideal candidate will act as front line contact with customers. Primary duties involve problem-solving and providing accurate information to our customers in a professional and friendly manner. Our Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for supplying information on the specifications and proper use of products offered for sale on the Marine Depot website, as well as responding to customer e-mail and phone inquiries regarding shipping, order tracking, returns, order status, and site navigation.Qualifications
- Saltwater reef and fish experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude about providing superior customer service
- Computer literacy
- Ability to share your knowledge
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience working in a problem-solving capacity
- Assist customers with a positive shopping experience
- Ensure the competence and development of fellow Customer Service co-workers
- Work with the Customer Satisfaction Index to benchmark and improve our service execution
- Respond to and resolve customer issues with urgency
- Ensure implementation and development of the Family Friendly Concept
- Assume responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur