MJ Crevice tool with SICCE Syncra Nano Adapter
Having trouble removing detritus from the tight corners and crevices of your tank? Now you can easily convert your utility pump into a Crevice Vacuum Tool to clean those hard-to-reach areas in your aquarium or frag grow out system.
This 3D-printed Crevice Tool Pump Attachment turns your ordinary pump into a targeted detritus-and-debris-sucking powerhouse! Simply attach the MJC to a SICCE Syncra Nano with the included snap-in adapter, or use it as-is with a spare Cobalt Aquatics or Marineland Maxi-Jet Pump.
- Now compatible with the SICCE Syncra Nano with included Snap-in Adapter
- Compatible with both Marineland and Cobalt Aquatics MJ Pumps
- Works with the MJ600 to MJ1200
- Slim nozzledesign gets into tight corners and in between frags
- Can be used with any hose with a 3/4" OD (Outer Diameter)
- 3D printed in Reef-Safe PETG
- No tape, glue, or tools required
- Compatibility: SICCE Syncra Nano, any pump with a 3/4" OD inlet, or any hose with a 3/4" outer diameter
- Package Includes: MJ Crevice Tool Pump Attachment, Snap-in SICCE Nano Adapter