MJ Vacuum Pump Attachment with Debris Screen & SICCE Syncra Nano adapter - Vivid Creative Aquatics
The ultimate aquarium maintenance tool is now SICCE compatible!
This 3D-printed MJ Vacuum Pump Attachment turns your ordinary pump into a detritus-and-debris-sucking powerhouse! Simply attach the MJV to a SICCE Syncra Nano with the included snap-in adapter, or use it as-is with a spare Cobalt Aquatics or Marineland Maxi-Jet Pump.
The MJ Vacuum Pump Attachment also now includes a detachable Debris Screen, so you can use it with confidence knowing you won`t ruin your pump.
- Turns your MJ Pump into a detritus vacuum
- Now includes detachable Debris Screen to protect your pump
- Now compatible with the SICCE® Syncra Nano with included Snap-in Adapter
- Compatible with both Marineland and Cobalt Aquatics MJ Pumps
- Works with the MJ600 to MJ1200
- Also compatible with EHEIM CompactOn 300 pump, or any pump with a 3/4" outer diameter inlet
- Can also be used with any hose with a 3/4" OD (Outer Diameter) to make water changes a breeze!
- 3D printed in Reef-Safe PETG
- No tape, glue, or tools required
- Ideal for use in sumps and bare-bottom tanks.
- Compatibility: Any pump with a 3/4" OD inlet or any hose with a 3/4" outer diameter
- Package Includes: MJ Vacuum Pump Attachment, Debris Screen, Sicce Nano Adapter