The Neptune Systems APEX Elite Bundle includes:
- Neptune Systems APEX Wi-Fi Controller System
- Neptune Systems APEX Display Module
- Neptune Systems WAV Pumps x2
- Neptune Systems DOS - Dosing and Fluid Metering System
- Neptune Systems DDR - DOS Dual Reservoir
- Neptune Systems Magnetic Probe Rack (MPR)
- Neptune Systems Automatic Top Off Kit (ATK)
- Neptune Systems Automatic Feeding System (AFS)
Neptune Systems APEX Wi-Fi Controller System
The new APEX System has been touted by industry professionals as the best-value aquarium controller on the market today. This 2016 model of the APEX has Wi-Fi built-in, is easier to setup and use, includes temperature, pH, ORP, and salinity monitoring along with many new features. With free APEX Fusion cloud service, you can check in on your aquarium from virtually anywhere in the world. It will even text you if there is a problem with your tank! The APEX is supported by a US-based support team and a large and active user base with tens of thousands of current users.
APEX Controller Benefits
- Prevents catastrophes by continuously monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions, and alerts you by smart phone when something needs attention.
- Automatically monitors the safety and operation of the tank’s electrical equipment, ensuring it’s functioning correctly even when you aren’t home – and alerts you in case of malfunction.
- The software creates a database of test results, tank maintenance, livestock, and aquarium observations so you can correlate aquarium conditions to the things that are happening inside the tank like coral growth and fish health.
- Uses a simple app to manage the operation of lights, pumps, filters, ATO, and more
- Plug and play operation
- Knowing how your aquarium is doing from anywhere in the world provides peace of mind.
Apex Controller System Specifications:
|Base Unit Dimensions:||4.75" L x 5.25" H x 3.25" W|
|Energy Bar 832 Dimensions||10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W|
|Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet Port|
|12V Power Port|
|2 AquaBus Ports|
|Temperature Probe Port|
|I/O Switch Input|
|pH Probe Port|
|pH/ORP Probe Port|
|Salinity Probe Port|
|4 Variable 0-10V channels for LED Dimming or
Neptune Systems APEX Display Module
The APEX Display module is a sleek and compact way for you to interact with the APEX and control nearly every aspect of your aquarium. You’ll still be able to control your APEX from Neptune Systems’ aquarium command center, APEX Fusion, but it’s extremely handy to have the Display Module mounted near your tank to easily monitor parameters and control equipment without having to rely on your phone, tablet, or computer.
APEX Display Module Benefits
- New silver module casing
- New orange backlit screen
- Uses high-quality, mechanical buttons
- Speaker inside has multiple audible alarms to alert you of a water leak, temperature fluctuation, etc.
Neptune Systems WAV Pumps (2 pumps)
Some of the leading water moving pumps on the market only send flow in a direction perpendicular to the glass. This really limits an aquarist’s options and, in some cases, obstructs the view. Having a powerhead that can be pointed in all directions is nothing new, but the hardware to make that happen usually takes up too much space and is unsightly. The WAV answers both of these problems with a new take on the articulating mount.
Through research Neptune Systems found that most customers usually never need to point their pump at extreme angles – usually 20 degrees one direction or another is enough. This is the approach they took with the WAV. With its innovative, low-profile magnetic mount, you get up to 40° range of motion on the pivot and then the entire pump rotates 360°. This provides so many more options than flow coming straight out from the side or back of the aquarium. Imagine mounting the WAV on the back side glass or even the back wall, set an angle, and kicking the flow off the side or front glass. You get the flow where you need it and you stop blocking the beautiful side views of your aquarium!
- Extreme flow (~4000+ gph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40° range of motion and can be rotated – great for rear wall use!)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – Less than 35 watts at the wall
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market!)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1” glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control
Neptune Systems DOS - Dosing and Fluid Metering System
A multi-purpose dosing and fluid delivery system of uncompromising quality combined with the simplicity of Apex Fusion software wizards for operations such as:
- 2-Part Dosing (Calcium and Alkalinity)
- Other Additives Dosing
- Automatic Water Changes
- Micro-Quantity Dosing
- Delivery of Liquid Foods and Supplements
The DOS is a multi-purpose Dosing and Fluid Metering System. The DOS connects to any APEX via its AquaBus connection. The true versatility and functionality of the DOS comes to life via the software wizards built into APEX Fusion. This takes dosing to a whole new level in terms of ease of use as well as functionality when compared to standalone dosing systems because the DOS is part of your APEX ecosystem. Not only can you integrate it into other operations and devices you have configured, but we also will be continuing to expand on its capabilities as time goes on via software updates to APEX Fusion.
- If you need to dose tiny amounts of a particular solution, element or other fluid (like vodka dosing or Zeovit systems), the DOS is the perfect solution due to its precision controlled stepper motor. This ability to control pump movement in such a refined manner means that you can dose all the way down to 0.1ml at a time!
- The stepper-motor in the DOS has a MTBF (mean time before failure) of 5000 hours. Other systems with brush-driven DC motor pumps have lifespans measured of just a few hundred hours of use. This means the pumps on the DOS may have up to as much as 12x the lifespan of others.
- he pumps on the DOS have sure-fit compression fittings that are virtually leak-proof. Contrast this to other dosing systems on the market that still use dual-barbed fittings that commonly split the tubing and cause leakage of fluids or air.
Neptune Systems DDR - DOS Dual Reservoir
The DDR has great style and will stand out in anyone`s equipment room. But it’s not just about style. It may not look like it, but each side of the reservoir holds an ample two liters (2000 mL) of fluid. For most saltwater aquariums that are dosing Calcium and Alkalinity to their aquariums, this amount is more than enough to last at least two weeks. If you were dosing other additives it might last months before needing a refill.
The DDR is the only dosing container on the market that connects electrically to your DOS and uses optical sensors that alert you when your fluid has approximately 20% remaining.
- Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid
- Connects directly to your DOS
- Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low
- Strong, cast-acrylic construction
- Low-profile – won’t easily tip over
- Easy to refill
- Push-fit tubing connections
- Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications
Neptune Systems Magnetic Probe Rack (MPR)
The MPR (Magnetic Probe Rack) has four locations for probes so customers can rig up their pH, ORP, salinity, and temperature probes. It is the only probe holder on the market that has a hole large enough to accept the APEX temperature probe from the top. The magnets are incredibly strong and will easily hold the MPR to the side of thickest of sumps (up to at least 1/2"). It is stylishly designed and priced on par with other probe holders on the market
- Organizes up to four probes
- Designed specifically for the Apex Controller probes
- Built with an all acrylic weather and shatter resistant design
- Secured with Neodymium magnets that will hold through up to 1/2? thick sumps
Neptune Systems Automatic Top Off Kit (ATK)
Neptune Systems designed the ATK to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.
- Plug and play ready. No mounts to assemble. No bare wires to attach.
- 3 Levels of Safety Protection!
- Two optical water-level sensors (one for water level and one for emergency back up)
- IQ-Fill water run-time intelligence – learns how much water you use at each top-off
- Mechanical float valve prevents water overrun if electronics should ever fail
- Does NOT rely on ANY fault-prone mechanical float switches, temperature sensors, or capacitive sensors!
- Works Standalone (NO APEX NECESSARY!)
- Advanced features are unlocked when connected to an Apex (i.e. remote failure notification via text, email, or iOS alert)
- Includes PMUP, a powerful 24VDC pump that can push water vertically up to 14’
- Audible failure alarm
- Additional features with optional accessories
Neptune Systems Automatic Feeding System (AFS)
Feed your fish consistently, and safely, while home or away. A key component of caring for aquatic animals is regularly providing them with food, but in amounts that get consumed immediately so as not to pollute the aquarium. On top of that, most species do best when they are fed all throughout the day. However, overfeeding of aquariums is one of the top reasons for water pollution and tank failures.
The AFS is designed to feed almost any correctly-sized pellet or flake food. Since your AFS is part of the APEX ecosystem, you can build automated feeding routines that really do all the work for you. Imagine kicking off a symphony of operations on a timed schedule!
- Feeds pellet or flake food in varying amounts
- APEX can be set so the AFS will feed from once or as many times as you like throughout the day
- Connects via the APEX AquaBus, 15’ cable included
- “Stay-dry” system has a sealed container that extends and retracts for each feeding, keeping food dry
- The lowest setting feeds just a few grains of pellet food so multiple small feedings are possible
- Feedings can be combined with other operations such as powering off return pumps, skimmer, etc.
- Adjustable mounting clip extends up to 2” (or velcro can be used) so it will work in almost every configuration
- Includes 15` AquaBus Cable
- Compatible with the APEX and APEX Jr. AquaControllers
Neptune Systems Aquarium Supplies
Neptune Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aquarium controllers. The company was founded in 1995 for the purpose of developing affordable water quality monitoring and control instrumentation. Their engineering team has extensive expertise in computer hardware and software system design as well as a background in water quality analysis. Neptune Systems uses these finely-honed engineering skills to develop innovative monitoring and control solutions for use in reef and fresh water aquariums, aquaculture tanks, hydroponics systems and general laboratory use. Neptune Systems is best known for their AquaController line. The company is known for their innovation and customer centricity.