Neptune Systems ApexEL Bundle - Intermediate
Expand your ApexEL Aquarium Controller and the Apex Display will get you on your way to better control of your aquarium.
- 1 - Neptune Systems New APEX Display Module
- 1 - Neptune Systems ApexEL Aquarium Controller
- Apex Base Unit
- pH Double Junction Lab Grade Probe
- Temperature Probe
- Calibration fluids: pH 7 & 10
- Energy Bar 832
- AquaBus 6` Cable
- 1Link and DC24 connections
- 1 - Neptune Systems Apex AquaController PM1 pH or ORP, Temperature, I/O Expansion Box
- 1 - Neptune Systems New APEX Double Junction Lab Grade ORP Probe
The Apex Display Module
Gives you visual and audio alerts of what is happening in your tank.
- Mechanical keypads
- Adjustable contrast
- High resolution, backlit graphic display
- Built-in speakers with multiple alert tones
- Expandable to multiple displays
The ApexEL Aquarium Controller
Helps maintain your aquarium with peace of mind, monitoring your temperature, pH, and status of your equipment.
- Lower cost version of its big-brother Apex
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring temperature and pH in your aquarium, taking corrective actions for you.
- Alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- iPhone, iPad, or Android app controlled.
- Works on PC or Mac using any common web browser.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations
- Helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup “Tasks” and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Expandable – Add more monitoring and control features as well as specialized Apex-ecosystem hardware as your needs require.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
ApexEL Controller System Specifications:
|Base Unit Dimensions:||4.75" L x 5.25" H x 3.25" W|
|Energy Bar 832 Dimensions||10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W|
|Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet Port|
|12V Power Port|
|2 AquaBus Ports|
|Temperature Probe Port|
|I/O Switch Input|
|pH Probe Port|
|pH/ORP Probe Port|
|Salinity Probe Port|
|4 Variable 0-10V channels for LED Dimming or
ORP Monitoring with the PM1 and ORP Lab Grade Double Junction Probe
Keep your ORP in check with the ORP Module and ORP Probe. ORP measures oxidation, which helps breakdown unwanted elements in your aquarium, like: uneaten food, fish waste, or decomposing matter.
Neptune Systems Aquarium Supplies
Neptune Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aquarium controllers. The company was founded in 1995 for the purpose of developing affordable water quality monitoring and control instrumentation. Their engineering team has extensive expertise in computer hardware and software system design as well as a background in water quality analysis. Neptune Systems uses these finely-honed engineering skills to develop innovative monitoring and control solutions for use in reef and fresh water aquariums, aquaculture tanks, hydroponics systems and general laboratory use. Neptune Systems is best known for their AquaController line. The company is known for their innovation and customer centricity.