- Contains planktons and vitamins
- Prevents deficiencies
- Improves color, growth, polyp image
- Content:50 ml
- Dosage: 1 drop per 100 liters (25 gallons) per day
After some time, a degeneration of numerous corals can occur frequently even in well-established aquariums: Loss of tissue on the foot in SPS, shrinking of discosomas such as ricordeas or a reduction in zoanthus colonies. The lack of supplements and a subsequent malnutrition could be identified as the cause. NYOS® CORAL NECTAR provides specifically these supplements.
- Nutrients from planktons and vitamin solutions for hard and soft corals, gorgonias, molluscs, sponges etc.
- Prevents specifically deficiencies and degeneration of corals and filter-feeders
- Thereby improves color, growth, and polyp image of corals through nutrition close to nature
- Does not contain any harmful chelators or chemical additives
1 drop per 100l per day. Start with around 50%.
Store in a cool place after opening.
The NYOS® Philosophy: Innovative. Intuitive. Uncompromising. Nature Inspired. NYOS®. Experience simple, nature-inspired marine aquarium care at the highest level.