- Simple nitrate reduction to the detection limit
- Prevention of algae plagues
- For natural water values
- Use: 1000ml per 400 liters (100 gallons)
- Replacement: Every 6-8 weeks
- Naturally pure, high-quality, free of additives, carrier substances, etc.
- In combination with NYOS® BIO BOOSTER, BAC and ZERO provides a biological balance with natural water values
- Simple and safe nitrate reduction to the detection limit
- Prevention and removal of unwanted algae plagues
- Corals receive a natural growth shape
Use a maximum of 1 liter per 400 liters (100 gallons) of aquarium water. For the first use start with 50% and increase to normal dosage within 4 weeks if required.
For best results Nyos recommend placing ZEO in a zeolite reactor and to allow 400 litres/hour of water to flow through per litre of ZEO. Replace every 6-8 weeks.
The NYOS® Philosophy: Innovative. Intuitive. Uncompromising. Nature Inspired. NYOS®. Experience simple, nature-inspired marine aquarium care at the highest level.
March 25, 2019
Yes, I would recommend this.
Pros: Zoa, Euphillia, Goniopora, colors have been improved as well as growth, nitritates remain below my API test kit chart.
Cons: 1L / 34oz on a 100G tank lasts 8 weeks. Would like a bulk option!
I've been using this in a 50 gallon tank in conjunction with a canister filter for almost a year. Euphillia and zoas seem to really like this stuff. I've recently moved to a newer style tank with a sump and will be getting a Torq to run this in. I'll keep using it!
Was this review helpful? 1 0