Introducing the next evolution for PE Mysis!
PE Flakes are designed to enhance the coloration of ornamental fish and trigger an energetic feeding response.
Mysis shrimp are rich in protein and fatty acids. These mysis shrimp are harvested during their peak feeding time at night, with stomachs full of phytoplankton, making them an excellent food for herbivorous, omnivorous, and carnivorous fish.
With their highly palatable and nutritional recipe, all PE Flakes ensure each tank inhabitant receives a well balanced diet and are the first aquarium fish food flakes to use fresh PE Mysis shrimp as its main ingredient.
- PE Saltwater Flakes: A nutritionally complete and color-enhancing diet for saltwater fish.
- Formulated with fresh PE Mysis Shrimp as the leading ingredient; results in a highly palatable and digestible diet.
- PE Mysis Shrimp is sustainability harvested by phytoplankton and zooplanktons, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content.
- Contains natural immune enhancers, promoting and maintaining fish health.
- As a general rule, feed PE Saltwater Flakes two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat within 3 minutes.
- Not for human consumption
Mysis Diluviana, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Pea By-Product Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Squid Meal, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Fish Protein Concentrate, Algae Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Shrimp Meal, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Sorbitan Mono-Stearate, Sorbitol, Carotene, Astaxanthin, TBHQ (Preservative).
Piscine Energetics Inc. Aquarium Supplies
Piscine Energetics Inc., headquartered in British Columbia, Canada has been revolutionizing the ornamental aquaculture and aquarium industry through innovation in aquatic nutrition. Piscine Energetics MYSIS SHRIMP (PE MYSIS) is a nutritionally complete fish food harvested from the pristine glacial lakes of Canada. For over a decade PE MYSIS has been used by mariculture and ornamental aquaculture facilities, research institutions, and public aquariums around the globe, earning a reputation around the globe as "the curator’s choice."